Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old May 28th 2013, 10:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You should know better than to turn your back on the place for too long
Well if the Mods allow such shit on their board without attention then i may leave for good,i do post some shit with my tongue firmly in me cheek,everyone knows that,but these assholes,well i rest me case,you know who they are
Old May 29th 2013, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a job!! Trouble is, it is only a leaflet distributor, and pays about $40 per week. Not sure I can actually do such a lot of walking and carrying. Let's hope I can, a) to get fitter, and b) to get a bit of pocket money. Better than sitting around on the computer getting fat. I also hope that the nasty rumours my OH told me about waiting months to be paid are not true. With his 50th next month I need to get some cash to buy him something.

Last edited by carolinephillips; May 29th 2013 at 12:09 am.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:04 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I've got a job!! Trouble is, it is only a leaflet distributor, and pays about $40 per week. Not sure I can actually do such a lot of walking and carrying. Let's hope I can, a) to get fitter, and b) to get a bit of pocket money. Better than sitting around on the computer getting fat. I also hope that the nasty rumours mu OH told me about waiting months to be paid are not true. With his 50th next month I need to get some cash to buy him something.
Congratulations Caroline - I hope it goes well. Think the young spark should look for something like that
Old May 29th 2013, 9:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a job!! Trouble is, it is only a leaflet distributor, and pays about $40 per week. Not sure I can actually do such a lot of walking and carrying. Let's hope I can, a) to get fitter, and b) to get a bit of pocket money. Better than sitting around on the computer getting fat. I also hope that the nasty rumours my OH told me about waiting months to be paid are not true. With his 50th next month I need to get some cash to buy him something.
Buy him a satchel n he can help you deliver the leaflets
Old May 29th 2013, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Caroline, DS did that for the local state agent, he had to deliver 4000 flyers around killara area he could deliver it all in one day or one week, it was his choice, he was given a map of the area that EA wanted the flyers to be posted. it was good money but it involved hell of lot of walking, he use to get $150 for it he gave it up after 3 weeks.lol
Hope you do better than him & it was also cash in hand.
Old May 29th 2013, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Well done Caroline, DS did that for the local state agent, he had to deliver 4000 flyers around killara area he could deliver it all in one day or one week, it was his choice, he was given a map of the area that EA wanted the flyers to be posted. it was good money but it involved hell of lot of walking, he use to get $150 for it he gave it up after 3 weeks.lol
Hope you do better than him & it was also cash in hand.
This job is a weekly contract, and the cash gets deposited into your bank account. I start next week, so keep your fingers crossed that the weather is fine and my legs manage to work!! (It is quite hilly where I live.)
Old May 30th 2013, 8:29 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

This job is a weekly contract, and the cash gets deposited into your bank account. I start next week, so keep your fingers crossed that the weather is fine and my legs manage to work!! (It is quite hilly where I live.)
It could be worth you getting an old lady's shopping bag thing (the ones on wheels) - it'll save you a lot of shoulder and backache carrying all the leaflets.
Old May 30th 2013, 10:54 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
It could be worth you getting an old lady's shopping bag thing (the ones on wheels) - it'll save you a lot of shoulder and backache carrying all the leaflets.
Tartan is de rigueur ..... best accompanied by little green lace up shoes and lots of beigeness. Apparently.
Old May 30th 2013, 12:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
Tartan is de rigueur ..... best accompanied by little green lace up shoes and lots of beigeness. Apparently.
I can see myself now...I have beige apparel, but green lace up shoes are a bit racy- anyway I'll be in my virtually unused trainers (pink and white). I'll look in the local cheapo shop for a trolley if I need it, don't want to spend my first week's wages before I've got them!!

Weekend weather is forecast to be very wet....let's hope it clears out for Tuesday.
Old May 31st 2013, 4:12 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Got soaked in the CBD this morning going to apply for my license - so stopped at the takeaway on the way home, and now stuffed and back in PJ's
Old May 31st 2013, 4:15 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Got soaked in the CBD this morning going to apply for my license - so stopped at the takeaway on the way home, and now stuffed and back in PJ's
Bloody bogan, it's not even 1400 FFS
Old May 31st 2013, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Bloody bogan, it's not even 1400 FFS
Should I go find me ugg boots
Old May 31st 2013, 4:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Should I go find me ugg boots
ugg by name ugh by nature

need bloody scuba gear today
Old May 31st 2013, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
ugg by name ugh by nature

need bloody scuba gear today
there's rivers running through the CBD
Old May 31st 2013, 4:21 am
Shiny Arse Know All

there's rivers running through the CBD
glad I was there yesterday not today then Reminds me of a summers day in Faslane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.