Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How do we keep the tiles in the shower free from grime ?

How do we keep the tiles in the shower free from grime ?

Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do we keep the tiles in the shower free from grime ?

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Cloudy Ammonia from Coles $1.54. Also the only thing to get the smoke off the inside of a Slow combustion heater window.
Just plain water and newspaper does the the trick for our log burner and its free (Junk Mail)
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Simple. Get a cleaner!
Oooh! Hark at Mrs Beeton with her cleaner!

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 12th 2008 at 1:08 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Just plain water and newspaper does the the trick for our log burner and its free (Junk Mail)
I tried that but no success. Odd, you would think smoke was smoke.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 5:26 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
ok tried and tested yesterday,

I was using that clit bang stuff or whatever it's called here, you know orange and purple bottle...the phone rang as I was in the middle of cleaning, when I returned it had lifted all the grime, off wall and floor tiles!!!

Too easy

sorry - couldn't help but smile - must get me some of that !!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
ok tried and tested yesterday,

I was using that clit bang stuff or whatever it's called here, you know orange and purple bottle...the phone rang as I was in the middle of cleaning, when I returned it had lifted all the grime, off wall and floor tiles!!!

Too easy
Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
sorry - couldn't help but smile - must get me some of that !!!
Good stuff.

Its the new vibrating silica bead technology that does all the work. Sit back, relax, job done.

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 12th 2008 at 11:24 pm.