THANK YOU

Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

MORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura about
Default THANK YOU

Only 11 days to go................. So before absolute chaos sets in, just wanted to say thanks and good luck to you all. Journey began in Morecambe but ends in Townsville!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:49 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: THANK YOU

Originally Posted by MORCPOM1
Only 11 days to go................. So before absolute chaos sets in, just wanted to say thanks and good luck to you all. Journey began in Morecambe but ends in Townsville!!
Wow, not long now We've got 23 days left and probably 46 days of things to fit into it. Everyone said that time would run out towards the end and I never believed it
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

All the very best!

Enjoy your new Life down under
Shabee
x
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

K sent!

Good luck with your new life, safe trip & all that!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

My Great Grandmother spent the last 10 years of her life in Morecambe, mostly sat in those stinking concrete shelters on the Prom.

Determined that I would not finish my life that way!

Good luck with your move,

Nikki
x