Reload this Page >

Fergie broke and desperate

Wikiposts

Fergie broke and desperate

Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:04 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fergie broke and desperate

Originally Posted by expatasia
I'm new round here, don't you lot view the photos on each other's Facebook?
Hell no!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Naaa, totally different crowd on there (mostly!)
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:05 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Did you say 'tits'? . . . umm yes please!
That really WOULD have Bernie reaching for his FAMAS
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Some people on here are fb friends, but you wouldn't want to befriend everyone on BE, I don't know if you know this but some people who use internet forums are crazy!

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I'm really Prince Andrew and Royal protocol prevents me from saying too much... particularly to Scouse peasants.
Prince Andrew? So you shagged Fergie then? At least twice?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

It has its uses.
Most of those being the reason my company blocks access to it. !!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Some people on here are fb friends, but you wouldn't want to befriend everyone on BE, I don't know if you know this but some people who use internet forums are crazy!

Prince Andrew? So you shagged Fergie then? At least twice?
Told ya I had two kids !
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That really WOULD have Bernie reaching for his FAMAS
Is that an acronym? . . . Fully Automated Mammary Andling System?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I think it's strange to see Woman willingly label other women Munters, when so many of them spend a much time in front of mirror desperately trying unsuccessfully to cover up perceived imperfections... maybe they do this for each other after all. Honestly I dont really care to much how a Woman looks as long as its mostly passable..... even then I still prefer to look at the whole person.

Personally as soon as I see anyone getting labelled, I try very hard to look beyond that labelling, as generally it's grossly unfair.

It's a struggle to find anything positive to say about Fergie, except she does seem to be honest about herself, her capacity and her failings. Which to my mind puts her streets in front of that inherent serial victim, with the Chronic personality disorder, deceased Sister in law of hers. Yet because she looked good she conned about 70 pct of the UK population.

Nobody is perfect thankfully.
Im with you,the only difference between the two sister in laws was that ,what u see is what you get with fergie,Diana was more astute about it.
From what i have heard from those in the know,i believe Fergie is the love of Andrews life,and who r we to judge,especially when it comes to slaggin off the kids! Sorry thats below the belt for me.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:11 pm
Home and Happy

Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course
Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Of course
Nice camouflage colours and extra large 'clip'

Old Aug 17th 2010, 4:50 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by donna
Im with you,the only difference between the two sister in laws was that ,what u see is what you get with fergie,Diana was more astute about it.
From what i have heard from those in the know,i believe Fergie is the love of Andrews life,and who r we to judge,especially when it comes to slaggin off the kids! Sorry thats below the belt for me.
She squanders millions on her lavish lifestyle and when shes broke she damages british trade by taking advantage of Prince Andrews role as trade Envoy to try and take Bribes.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 5:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice camouflage colours and extra large 'clip'

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/20...-soaker-50.jpg
Me thinks yer boys are using them in the ghan.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 5:50 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not on Facebook
Been banned have we?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 5:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Been banned have we?
Too ugly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.