Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fergie broke and desperate

Fergie broke and desperate

Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:29 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fergie broke and desperate

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Ozzie, you need telling off.
Firstly, this is a studio shot of Fergie. Good make up, hair and lighting.

And this one is not a studio shot, just Elle out and about like the nice normal person she is.

Find me a shot of Fergie out and about without makeup and then we'll compare.

Oh wait, I found one:
http://www.webzee.com/media/files3/c...t_make_up_.jpg

Nice.

Here's another:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/m...1_1642202c.jpg

Phwooor, right?
Why did Prince Andew marry her in the first place. He could have married almost any woman he wanted. Shes unattractive and a total embarassment to him. Also remember the toe sucking episode with her financial adviser.

Last edited by mohogony; Aug 16th 2010 at 8:32 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:53 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohogony
Why did Prince Andew marry her in the first place. He could have married almost any woman he wanted. Shes unattractive and a total embarassment to him. Also remember the toe sucking episode with her financial adviser.
I'd probably pick lack of thought and instruction from parents as to what made a good marriage!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I'd probably pick lack of thought and instruction from parents as to what made a good marriage!

Nope it's Blow Jobs.... Apparently shes really good, like her EX's BIL's GF Camilla
Plus I reckon my piccy, goes to prove you can polish a turd.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Nope it's Blow Jobs.... Apparently shes really good, like her EX's BIL's GF Camilla
Plus I reckon my piccy, goes to prove you can polish a turd.
Being in the picture industry, Oz, I can assure you that good makeup, good lighting and a good photographer can work wonders.

Elle still looks WAYYYYYYYYYY better than the Ranga.

PS -If you'd accept a blow job off her, you need your head looking at. So to speak.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:04 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive just spat my water over my desk.

Scampi Panties!
Flaps like Cocker Spaniels I'd say ...
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Flaps like Cocker Spaniels I'd say ...
Old Aug 17th 2010, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Ozzie, you need telling off.
Firstly, this is a studio shot of Fergie. Good make up, hair and lighting.

And this one is not a studio shot, just Elle out and about like the nice normal person she is.

Find me a shot of Fergie out and about without makeup and then we'll compare.

Oh wait, I found one:
http://www.webzee.com/media/files3/c...t_make_up_.jpg

Nice.

Here's another:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/m...1_1642202c.jpg

Phwooor, right?
Lets see some of you without makeup and lighting then.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:34 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Dear god nooooo man,dont get them wimmin facially naked
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Dear god nooooo man,dont get them wimmin facially naked
Some of us would scare you guys out of your wits
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's strange to see Woman willingly label other women Munters, when so many of them spend a much time in front of mirror desperately trying unsuccessfully to cover up perceived imperfections... maybe they do this for each other after all. Honestly I dont really care to much how a Woman looks as long as its mostly passable..... even then I still prefer to look at the whole person.

Personally as soon as I see anyone getting labelled, I try very hard to look beyond that labelling, as generally it's grossly unfair.

It's a struggle to find anything positive to say about Fergie, except she does seem to be honest about herself, her capacity and her failings. Which to my mind puts her streets in front of that inherent serial victim, with the Chronic personality disorder, deceased Sister in law of hers. Yet because she looked good she conned about 70 pct of the UK population.

Nobody is perfect thankfully.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Aug 17th 2010 at 4:04 pm.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some of us would scare you guys out of your wits
Would rather face the sh-ites again
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well you've seen me without facepaint, so you'd know, but I didn't think you'd go THAT far
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I think it's strange to see Woman happy so happy to label other women Munters, when so many of them spend a much time in front of mirror desperately trying unsuccessfully to cover up perceived imperfections... maybe they do this for each other after all. Because honestly I dont really care to much how a Woman looks as long as its mostly passable..... even then I still prefer to look at the whole person.

Personally as soon as I see anyone getting labelled, I try very hard to look beyond that labelling, as generally it's grossly unfair.

It's a struggle to find anything positive to say about Fergie, except she does seem to be honest about herself, her capacity and her failings. Which to my mind puts her streets in front of that inherent serial victim, with the Chronic personality disorder, deceased Sister in law of hers. Yet because she looked good she conned about 70 pct of the UK population.

Nobody is perfect thankfully.
I agree will all that mate.

People ask why on Earth Andrew married her... well I'm obviously not privy to the reasons behind their relationship, but from where I was standing at the time it was all happening, I would guess he married her because she was fun, a laugh, good to be around... she certainly gave that impression that she was 'up for a giggle'.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:39 pm

Sure, but why?
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

This might help...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.