Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fergie broke and desperate

Fergie broke and desperate

Old Aug 18th 2010, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fergie broke and desperate

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You dont have a 'kitchen' what you have is a walk-in larder
Makes it quick to clean though
Old Aug 18th 2010, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Well if I was closer to 19 again I wouldn't be saying no... looks pretty good to me.
Exactly.

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 19th 2010 at 12:30 am.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:20 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Princess Beatice has the fourth best bikini body in the world
l wonder how much she paid the judges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ody-world.html
Old Aug 28th 2010, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony

I wonder where you'd come in a male version of the poll? Let's have a photo and the members of BE can judge you...

On second thoughts I don't want to lose my lunch so perhaps you'd better not...
Old Aug 28th 2010, 5:29 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Cameltoe-tastic!
Old Aug 28th 2010, 6:10 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseR
I wonder where you'd come in a male version of the poll? Let's have a photo and the members of BE can judge you...
Ok heres my photo. Don't judge too harshly.
http://brad-pitt.celebritything.com/.../brad_pitt.jpg
Old Aug 28th 2010, 6:13 pm
Banned

On second thoughts I don't want to lose my lunch so perhaps you'd better not...
Shes got heaps of money but that can't buy looks, if she has the fourth best body in the world then l'm Brad Pitt.

Last edited by mohogony; Aug 28th 2010 at 6:17 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 6:59 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Shes got heaps of money but that can't buy looks, if she has the fourth best body in the world then l'm Brad Pitt.
If you're going to be so judgemental then the least you can do is be judged yourself. I think you have a serious issue with anyone who might have the slightest bit of money or celebrity, since you seem to do nothing but judge.

"Fergie's broke" "Her daughters are ugly" "Matthew Newton has been committed".

How about you grow the **** up and stop being such a tosser. You seem to be able to dish out insults but hide behind your computer screen and deflect when you realise they might actually come back your way.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:02 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
How about you grow the **** up and stop being such a tosser.
Can I suggest using the "ignore" function? It's terribly useful for editing out the pillocks.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:08 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Can I suggest using the "ignore" function? It's terribly useful for editing out the pillocks.
He already is, but his inane rantings still show up in other peoples' quotes.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:23 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

He already is, but his inane rantings still show up in other peoples' quotes.
Yes, he's on mine too and that's the one little glitch in the system. Still, sniping at celebrities is a change from his usual sniping at foreigners.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

This has nothing to do with her being a Royal, whether she would look down on people as plebs, although I could imagine her viewing you in the light and I can't say I'd disagree... This is about you giving her a hard time over her weight. She's not even fat and who the hell are you to judge a 19 year girl (not princess, not socialite, just GIRL) on what she looks like in a bikini and suggest she tries Weight Watchers?
The picture of Beatrice having lost weight gets my vote. Is M suggesting that she's fat here too?
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
Im with you,the only difference between the two sister in laws was that ,what u see is what you get with fergie,Diana was more astute about it.
From what i have heard from those in the know,i believe Fergie is the love of Andrews life,and who r we to judge,especially when it comes to slaggin off the kids! Sorry thats below the belt for me.
I agree with OzzieEagle that the Princess of Wales was a bit of a con. 'Princess Diana' was no saint - and she wasn't even that good-looking in my opinion. She had the entire readership of womens' magazines hoodwinked.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:16 pm
Banned

If you're going to be so judgemental then the least you can do is be judged yourself. I think you have a serious issue with anyone who might have the slightest bit of money or celebrity, since you seem to do nothing but judge.

"Fergie's broke" "Her daughters are ugly" "Matthew Newton has been committed".

How about you grow the **** up and stop being such a tosser. You seem to be able to dish out insults but hide behind your computer screen and deflect when you realise they might actually come back your way.
Its nice of you to defend rich and famous spoilt brat celebrities many who inherit millions and never do a days work in their life, you better get busy putting some good words in for PAris hilton, Lisdsay Lohan and the rest.
Old Aug 28th 2010, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Its nice of you to defend rich and famous spoilt brat celebrities many who inherit millions and never do a days work in their life, you better get busy putting some good words in for PAris hilton, Lisdsay Lohan and the rest.
Seriously, what the hell is your problem? Some people are born more affluent than others. Some people have opportunities than some can only dream of. Some people get lucky and land on their feet but so bloody what? Concentrate on your own life, focus on your family and if you don't have the money and fame of Lindsay Lohen then so bloody what? Does she deserve your contempt? Does Princess Beatrice? How have they actually affected your life? Put down Hello magazine and start living.

You need to grow up darling and look inside your glasshouse before you throw stones.