Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fergie broke and desperate

Fergie broke and desperate

Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fergie broke and desperate

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could've been the start of a beautiful relationship
It would only have ended in beers
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

The giddy ginger cow was on a winner charging big money for twats to be introduced to her ex. She should keep going.

Although this thtead isnt about her anymore. Its about Bernie Barfbag fishing for lovers.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I'd rather not thank you
Thank goodness for that, can't have you changing your habits too much!!!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:56 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
It would only have ended in beers

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
The giddy ginger cow was on a winner charging big money for twats to be introduced to her ex. She should keep going.

Although this thtead isnt about her anymore. Its about Bernie Barfbag fishing for lovers.
Nope, its back to her now - you're obviously a fan of hers
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

You could win Most Popular Male Poster 2010 at this rate
I have that sown up every year... I even managed second in the TIO "tw@t of the year thread"... and I had only posted on the one thread in there!!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, its back to her now - you're obviously a fan of hers
Wouldnt go as far as sucking on her athletes foot but if I got my face in the papers.......
Old Aug 17th 2010, 7:02 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I have that sown up every year... I even managed second in the TIO "tw@t of the year thread"... and I had only posted on the one thread in there!!

Wouldnt go as far as sucking on her athletes foot but if I got my face in the papers.......
As long as its just a face with no toes in sight
Old Aug 18th 2010, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mohogony
She squanders millions on her lavish lifestyle and when shes broke she damages british trade by taking advantage of Prince Andrews role as trade Envoy to try and take Bribes.
i wasnt defending fergies actions,just dont like her kids being slated 4 their looks!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 9:41 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Yes she said she was sorry, but she was only sorry she got caught, she will probably do almost anything for a bit of cash. Shes now raiding the royal storerooms looking for candlesticks and cutlery to pawn.

Last edited by mohogony; Aug 18th 2010 at 10:44 am.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 10:49 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

read this Fergies even borrowing money from her staff and raiding her childrens trust fund . She ran up a 8,000 pound debt on her aids credit card and shes pawning all the jewellery the Queen and Prince Andrew gave her. What an embarassment.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-her-jewellery
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:21 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

read this Fergies even borrowing money from her staff and raiding her childrens trust fund . She ran up a 8,000 pound debt on her aids credit card and shes pawning all the jewellery the Queen and Prince Andrew gave her. What an embarassment.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-her-jewellery
It's sad but she's used to an incredibly lavish lifestyle. What we think of as luxury she thinks of as basics. She's also seriously bad at managing money. I'll invite her over to my place to stay for a couple of weeks and I'll sort her out.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

You're getting popular, thats Sonlymewalter AND Creature calling you mate now
Sonly doesn't count, she calls everyone mate!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
It's sad but she's used to an incredibly lavish lifestyle. What we think of as luxury she thinks of as basics. She's also seriously bad at managing money. I'll invite her over to my place to stay for a couple of weeks and I'll sort her out.
Yes she lived in palaces has her own servants and blew all her millions on her selfish lavish lifestyle, She will probably go begging to the Queen or Prince Andrew to bail out her debts.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by donna
i wasnt defending fergies actions,just dont like her kids being slated 4 their looks!
But they are ugly
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:01 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

But they are ugly
And you're not? Let's see some photographic evidence of your outer beauty. I'm finding it hard to believe you have any inner beauty either, but that's another topic entirely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.