Fergie broke and desperate

Fergie broke and desperate

Old Aug 15th 2010, 1:39 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fergie broke and desperate

You lot have got high standards.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:03 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
You lot have got high standards.
trust me I'm no oil painting

........except when standing next to this minger
Old Aug 15th 2010, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again..... Cant remember who the last one was exactly but I did the same thing... posted two pictures.

Reputedly ugly minger Fergie (although in her case it is difficult to find any real decent behaviour I'll grant you that)

Followed by supposedly one of the most attractive Women in the World.... Elle Mcpherson in case you cant recognise her without any make up. Cant ever recall hearing a bad word sad against Elle though, so she probably wins hands down on the decent person stakes.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Aug 15th 2010 at 3:08 am.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

wilf70 will become famous soon enoughwilf70 will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: Fergie broke and desperate

Somehow I don't feel sympathetic.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 3:50 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Here we go shes pawning her jewels. She should go back to flogging weight watchers products and hosting American talk shows.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225905641502

http://www.news.com.au/world/duchess...-1225905643617

Last edited by mohogony; Aug 15th 2010 at 4:07 am.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

The quality of mercy is not strained.

Portia:
Then must the Jew be merciful.

Shylock:
On what compulsion must I? tell me that.

Portia:
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.

The Merchant Of Venice Act 4, scene 1, 180–187
Old Aug 15th 2010, 1:19 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Do her two daughters actually work or do anything or do they just party all day and go on expensive overseas holidays? Does Fergie get any taxpayers money?
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
No she's a minger.

She was an ugly kid and an even uglier adult. She's been well and truly hit with an ugly stick

One of her kids has been afflicted the same poor sod
god u lot r horrible ,i would be mortified if someone said that about my daughter.have a heart u lot
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by donna
god u lot r horrible ,i would be mortified if someone said that about my daughter.have a heart u lot
Her daughters are fat and ugly
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:27 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
when you're a priveledged royal that's the price you pay

Commoners are excluded. all our kids are lovely
Old Aug 15th 2010, 11:35 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
Her daughters are fat and ugly
And you are a turd, a waste of space , a plank , a tool, so whats the difference . ........sleep tite .........MM
Old Aug 16th 2010, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be only one thing left to do then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPd4V...eature=related
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mr mover
And you are a turd, a waste of space , a plank , a tool, so whats the difference . ........sleep tite .........MM
l see you are your usual charming self
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I have read the Professional Princess Guide To Smut and I'm running it Play By Play!

Scampi Lemon Flavoured Nic-Naks is all I will say ..
Ive just spat my water over my desk.

Scampi Panties!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Here we go again..... Cant remember who the last one was exactly but I did the same thing... posted two pictures.

Reputedly ugly minger Fergie
http://www.dailytoptrends.com/wp-con...e/2342_248.jpg
Ozzie, you need telling off.
Firstly, this is a studio shot of Fergie. Good make up, hair and lighting.

Followed by supposedly one of the most attractive Women in the World.... Elle Mcpherson ....

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/ma...-742274125.jpg
And this one is not a studio shot, just Elle out and about like the nice normal person she is.

Find me a shot of Fergie out and about without makeup and then we'll compare.

Oh wait, I found one:

Nice.

Here's another:

Phwooor, right?

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Aug 16th 2010 at 8:04 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.