Originally Posted by possoms
hello glad your feeling better Cas
Hi Kay, how are you feeling ?
Old May 16th 2006, 9:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feeling crap

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Kay, how are you feeling ?
oops cocked that up sorry, erm well not had a fag but the craving aint going yet still the main thing is I havent had one Day 6 in the no smoking house

Last edited by possoms; May 16th 2006 at 9:30 pm. Reason: sent before typed message!!! silly arse
Old May 16th 2006, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

oh....I don't want to see you all purple and sad.

This is hard isn't it ....and it seems to affect people differently - I was better for days 3/4 ....then started with this bad chest and crying...whereas for you and Vanessa...it was at the beginning.

One thing I do know, is that I don't want to have to go through it again.

When are you coming for your validation trip?? And are you visiting here ?
Old May 16th 2006, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Last edited by possoms : Today at 7:30 pm. Reason: sent before typed message!!! silly arse

LOL
Old May 16th 2006, 9:37 pm

oh....I don't want to see you all purple and sad.

This is hard isn't it ....and it seems to affect people differently - I was better for days 3/4 ....then started with this bad chest and crying...whereas for you and Vanessa...it was at the beginning.

One thing I do know, is that I don't want to have to go through it again.

When are you coming for your validation trip?? And are you visiting here ?
we leave here next thursday arrive in Brisbane 5th june -12th june. Wont get to Melbourne this time too far, deffo when we get to Tas though as your only accross the pond

your right re the fags dont want to go through it again, do you think the craving will stop??
Old May 16th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

we leave here next thursday arrive in Brisbane 5th june -12th june. Wont get to Melbourne this time too far, deffo when we get to Tas though as your only accross the pond

your right re the fags dont want to go through it again, do you think the craving will stop??
Can't wait to meet you

Yes, they will - **** knows when....but they will - somebody promised me
Old May 16th 2006, 9:43 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Possoms and Caroline

Well done so far, don't mean to butt in but just wanted to add my experience of giving up the fags..!! I used Nicobrevin ( all natural ingredients) it helped me sleep, etc and since then have never looked back.This was 6 yrs ago...

I always remember my mate saying to me isn't it amazing how fags control your life....!!how you will scrap all your coins together to go get a packet, how you will go to the only all-night petrol station just to buy them....all that control they have over you.!! I used to keep thinking about the words she said to me and how if I had one I am letting the fags dictate my life. Sod that !! I control my life.....

Anyway I know its tough but you will get there.....if you feel pooh now you will feel even worse if you have one...!The feelings will pass......

Good luck bunnies.... you can do this....!!!
Old May 16th 2006, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pants

Well done so far, don't mean to butt in but just wanted to add my experience of giving up the fags..!! I used Nicobrevin ( all natural ingredients) it helped me sleep, etc and since then have never looked back.This was 6 yrs ago...

I always remember my mate saying to me isn't it amazing how fags control your life....!!how you will scrap all your coins together to go get a packet, how you will go to the only all-night petrol station just to buy them....all that control they have over you.!! I used to keep thinking about the words she said to me and how if I had one I am letting the fags dictate my life. Sod that !! I control my life.....
Anyway I know its tough but you will get there.....if you feel pooh now you will feel even worse if you have one...!The feelings will pass......

Ah...thankyou !!

So true about controlling your life....standing outside of a resturant just so you can have one - even if it was raining/cold....not eating properly at work - because you only had time for either a sandwich or a cig etc

Damn stupid really.
Old May 16th 2006, 9:56 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Sad I know.....still hands up I have done it..!!! Now I won't go into smoky pubs and I can smell it a mile of. I avoided pubs when I gave up until I felt comfortable sitting in amongst other smokers and not wanting one...TBH it didn't take long as I felt physically 10 times better and the hangovers never seemed to be as bad as when I smoked.!!
Old May 16th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Sad I know.....still hands up I have done it..!!! Now I won't go into smoky pubs and I can smell it a mile of. I avoided pubs when I gave up until I felt comfortable sitting in amongst other smokers and not wanting one...TBH it didn't take long as I felt physically 10 times better and the hangovers never seemed to be as bad as when I smoked.!!
Think I'll feel over it when I feel physically better..

But for tonight its 15mls of Benadryl and a big slug of something strongly spiritual
Old May 16th 2006, 10:07 pm
Live the moment

Think I'll feel over it when I feel physically better..

But for tonight its 15mls of Benadryl and a big slug of something strongly spiritual

good for you....
Old May 16th 2006, 10:08 pm

Hi Pants ..crikey dont seem to have seen you around for a long time??

thank you you are spot on

I knew I had to do something about it when I was counting how many were left in the packet and panicking that I might run out before the shop shuts!! I was also buying packets on the sly and opening em up and hiding half of em from my OH so he didnt know how many I'd smoked.

when I think about it everything was planned round fags, place we chose to eat in drink in (still cant imagine asking for a no smoking table?)

and I though WTF are you doing? I just have to beat the cravings, I think I will try my first drink tonight see how it goes

I was a nightmare on Saturday trying to cause an argument all the time, I know that I was willing him to say oh for gods sake have a fag!

so from now on I am going to be more postitve about it. here is what I have noticed so far:

I have £35 in my pocket which I wouldnt have.

The house smells nice

My clothes smell nice

I dont have an awful taste in my mouth in a morning.

I dont have to suck mints before going to see my MIL
Old May 16th 2006, 10:10 pm

Can't wait to meet you
aww me too
Old May 16th 2006, 10:18 pm
Live the moment

Hi Pants ..crikey dont seem to have seen you around for a long time??

thank you you are spot on

I knew I had to do something about it when I was counting how many were left in the packet and panicking that I might run out before the shop shuts!! I was also buying packets on the sly and opening em up and hiding half of em from my OH so he didnt know how many I'd smoked.

when I think about it everything was planned round fags, place we chose to eat in drink in (still cant imagine asking for a no smoking table?)

and I though WTF are you doing? I just have to beat the cravings, I think I will try my first drink tonight see how it goes

I was a nightmare on Saturday trying to cause an argument all the time, I know that I was willing him to say oh for gods sake have a fag!

so from now on I am going to be more postitve about it. here is what I have noticed so far:

I have £35 in my pocket which I wouldnt have.

The house smells nice

My clothes smell nice

I dont have an awful taste in my mouth in a morning.

I dont have to suck mints before going to see my MIL
Hello matey

I'm still about but don't really post much nowadays....plus when I read about Oz it does make me feel a bit unsettled and I know it drives OH nutty !!! so try to wean myself of...lol...I have my happy memories of Oz and talk to our daughter alot about it as she was so young when we lived there. It will always be part of her life and our life due to OH being an Aussie.

See its mad mental stuff really isn't it. My OH has never smoked so it helped me as he hated it sooooooo much. You know people say about the weight gain issue etc but sod it as least you can lose fat and do something it , but you can't always beat the diseases that smoking causes can you...!!

At least you recognise how you behave because of it....

Just enjoy all those positive sides to giving it up...I would spend that 35 quid on yourself pretty sharpish hun go treat yourself to a nice massage, that will help ease any stress.!!

You are doing so well...be proud.!!
Old May 16th 2006, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Carls coming online...back later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.