Feeling crap

Old May 16th 2006, 1:19 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feeling crap

Originally Posted by emmals
it won't last....I've been stopped 3 years next week....I look back now and can't believe I ever smoked....apparently anything you do for 28 days in a row is a habit.....and it's true after the first month you stop thinking about cigarettes the moment you wake up,and every 8 seconds there after...it does get easier
Bloody awful things

You know the other day, I wa talking to my Mum, who has recently had a mild stroke.(she is ok now)....got off the phone, a bit upset and the first thing I thought was..'really could do with a cigarette' ......how stupid is that!!
Old May 16th 2006, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Thanks Em...look awful at the moment!
The other advantages are that you start to smell things and your clothes and hair doesn't stink of nicotine.

Yo've come this far, just keep to it.

Oh and with smokes @ $8+ a pack, think of all the plonk you can buy with that over the year
Old May 16th 2006, 1:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

....apparently anything you do for 28 days in a row is a habit.....
Sorry missus.......we can't have a shag tonight cos Ems says it will be considered a habit.
Old May 16th 2006, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ialibu
The other advantages are that you start to smell things and your clothes and hair doesn't stink of nicotine.

Yo've come this far, just keep to it.

Oh and with smokes @ $8+ a pack, think of all the plonk you can buy with that over the year

I'll just become an alkie
Old May 16th 2006, 1:23 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll just become an alkie
Well you`ve already had a glass of red
Old May 16th 2006, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry missus.......we can't have a shag tonight cos Ems says it will be considered a habit.
ah but some habits are worth keeping....alcahol and sex....too good to stop
Old May 16th 2006, 1:28 am
Account Closed

Try not to spill it though
Old May 16th 2006, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mashy
Try not to spill it though
the trick is to use one of the kids cups...you know the ones with a lid and a straw in it.....voila.....no spilages....not from the wine anyway
Old May 16th 2006, 1:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Missus......we're on again......a very good case has just been put forward.
Old May 16th 2006, 1:30 am
Account Closed

the trick is to use one of the kids cups...you know the ones with a lid and a straw in it.....voila.....no spilages....not from the wine anyway

Old May 16th 2006, 1:31 am
Account Closed

LOL
Old May 16th 2006, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Feeling any better Cas?
Old May 16th 2006, 1:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mashy
Feeling any better Cas?
You know what .....you lot are making me feel better
Old May 16th 2006, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know what .....you lot are making me feel better
yes it's nice to know that there is someone out there more disfunctional than yourselves ......
Old May 16th 2006, 1:43 am
Account Closed

yes it's nice to know that there is someone out there more disfunctional than yourselves ......
I wasn't thinking that...but, then again....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.