Feeling crap

Old May 16th 2006, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling crap

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
You know what .....you lot are making me feel better
That's good.

This morning I listened to a stop smoking hypnotherapy CD.

I stopped smoking.........

for one hour
Old May 16th 2006, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't thinking that...but, then again....
there you go .....
Old May 16th 2006, 1:45 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
That's good.

This morning I listened to a stop smoking hypnotherapy CD.

I stopped smoking.........

for one hour
Well done you !!!

Old May 16th 2006, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you !!!

It was just a practise run.

I'm going to take the CD on the plane with me. I think after listening to it for over 20 hours, it might work
Old May 16th 2006, 1:51 am
Account Closed

It was just a practise run.

I'm going to take the CD on the plane with me. I think after listening to it for over 20 hours, it might work
Hmmm......you'll be so bored, you'll need a cig to break the tedium

Got to go to bed......take care everyone...and

THANKS
Old May 16th 2006, 1:51 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cas Day 5 for me.

I feel crap too, not ill no sore throat etc just cannot stop crying and I want a cigerette gawd this is so hard.

I nearly bought a packet today, I have hardly slept since I stopped I think about them all the time.

Going on holiday next week and I'm dreading it, how can i have a drink and relax without a fag

and YES I have read the book. currently re-reading it, according to the book none of the above should be happening so why is it??
Old May 16th 2006, 1:52 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm......you'll be so bored, you'll need a cig to break the tedium

Got to go to bed......take care everyone...and

THANKS

Sleep well! You`ll feel tonnes better in the morning
Old May 16th 2006, 1:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Cas Day 5 for me.

I feel crap too, not ill no sore throat etc just cannot stop crying and I want a cigerette gawd this is so hard.

I nearly bought a packet today, I have hardly slept since I stopped I think about them all the time.

Going on holiday next week and I'm dreading it, how can i have a drink and relax without a fag

and YES I have read the book. currently re-reading it, according to the book none of the above should be happening so why is it??

Don't you start me off again

We'll do it hon !!
We should have a crying thread..

Take care...chat tomorrow
Old May 16th 2006, 1:54 am
Account Closed

Hi Cas Day 5 for me.

I don`t like all these people feeling sad

If you are really missing having a fag in your hand, then when you have a drink, have a glass in each hand
Old May 16th 2006, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Cas Day 5 for me.

On that CD it say's to close your eyes, take really deep breaths, let it out slowly.

Do this and concentrate on your breathing. Keep breathing until the need for a cigarette passes.

Associate it with taking in new life and not all the toxins in the ciggies.

Didn't work for me, but worth a go
Old May 16th 2006, 2:00 am
Account Closed

On that CD it say's to close your eyes, take really deep breaths, let it out slowly.

Do this and concentrate on your breathing. Keep breathing until the need for a cigarette passes.

Associate it with taking in new life and not all the toxins in the ciggies.

Didn't work for me, but worth a go
You're mad

Goodnight!
Old May 16th 2006, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by mashy
I don`t like all these people feeling sad

If you are really missing having a fag in your hand, then when you have a drink, have a glass in each hand
mate not had a drink yet.. darent

I am trying to breathe wendy, I did stop a few years ago using the Paul McKenna tape I lasted 3 months
Old May 16th 2006, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am trying to breathe wendy, I did stop a few years ago using the Paul McKenna tape I lasted 3 months

I've done his CD as well, I think my problem is that I really enjoy smoking. Need to get that mindset out of the way first I think.

Oh and Cas, I know
Old May 16th 2006, 2:07 am
Account Closed

I`m going out for tea after, so I`ll have one for you

How`s things going apart from the smoking?
Old May 16th 2006, 2:11 am

I've done his CD as well, I think my problem is that I really enjoy smoking. Need to get that mindset out of the way first I think.

Oh and Cas, I know
WEll I reckon your right, cos the biggest thing I cannot get past at the beginning of this Alan Carr book is he says something on the lines of: no one enjoys smoking

Well I'm sorry mate but I do enjoy it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.