The Cricket Thread

Old Mar 14th 2018, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Bizarre subject to raise on a cricket thread. But I'd suggest best you move on with a degree of haste if in some way suggesting Aussie male behaviour towards women is something to be flaunted. Or gender relations between each other for that matter.
Awww. Can't handle it then?

Last edited by Beoz; Mar 14th 2018 at 2:55 am.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 5:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beoz
If you want to play the racial game as you did then expect a bit of heat.
You're hilarious, a bit of heat !?! If your opinion of yourself were any more inflated you'd float away.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
You're hilarious, a bit of heat !?! If your opinion of yourself were any more inflated you'd float away.
I'm just pondering whether I keep tickling you under the chin or not.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 7:57 am
Account Closed

I'm just pondering whether I keep tickling you under the chin or not.
Up to you mate, your comebacks are weak and predictable. It takes little to no effort to better you.

I'm giving serious thought to trolling you for my own amusement.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Mar 14th 2018 at 8:05 am.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Up to you mate, your comebacks are weak and predictable. It takes little to no effort to better you.

I'm giving serious thought to trolling you for my own amusement.
I haven't seen a comeback from you yet. Not one that relates to sport in any way. Personal nonsense and name calling doesn't count. Its all too easy to stoop to such levels.

Please try harder.

Anyway, its good to have you back after your Ashes disaster and disappearing act. I am glad 25 days of that wasn't the end of you.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 11:49 am
Account Closed

I haven't seen a comeback from you yet. Not one that relates to sport in any way. Personal nonsense and name calling doesn't count. Its all too easy to stoop to such levels.

Please try harder.

Anyway, its good to have you back after your Ashes disaster and disappearing act. I am glad 25 days of that wasn't the end of you.
There's been nothing to come back to, I've not been trying cos I've not had to.

Oh and pointing out that you're only afew IQ points above benifits isn't getting personal, I know that's not your fault but you keep soldiering on you special boy.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's been nothing to come back to, I've not been trying cos I've not had to.

Oh and pointing out that you're only afew IQ points above benifits isn't getting personal, I know that's not your fault but you keep soldiering on you special boy.
Another personal insult. Tut tut old boy. Please do better.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very good article on Rabada here. Amazing stats so far.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/mitchell-starcs-advice-for-suspended-kagiso-rabada/news-story/aa36056c5337385eed03c8e84e161158
Old Mar 14th 2018, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Awww. Can't handle it then?
Handle what? Infantile Aussie comments? Or do you refer to men beating women? You are for the first time on these boards correct on both accounts.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Another personal insult. Tut tut old boy. Please do better.

Look there are a few of us on here, doing our best to advance you a class and get you out of pre school. You are your own worst enemy you know.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Look there are a few of us on here, doing our best to advance you a class and get you out of pre school. You are your own worst enemy you know.
How's your knowledge on cricket going? Seems as poor as your knowledge on business, current affairs and benefits of growth.

No comment on Rabada? Of course.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How's your knowledge on cricket going? Seems as poor as your knowledge on business, current affairs and benefits of growth.

No comment on Rabada? Of course.
If knowledge suggests arriving at an understanding to what is being advanced then you are clearly robotic in feature.

On Rabada ....well it fell into the Aussies favour didn't it? I won't tax you with more.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If knowledge suggests arriving at an understanding to what is being advanced then you are clearly robotic in feature.

On Rabada ....well it fell into the Aussies favour didn't it? I won't tax you with more.
Find another thread to troll mate. You clearly are not interested in cricket.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Find another thread to troll mate. You clearly are not interested in cricket.
Not going well for you is it? Actually enjoying very much the cricket out of South Africa. Almost tempted to slip over to dear old Cape Town and cheer on the champs.

Grab yourself a passport and get on over. Be mind blowing to see how others live. Just make sure you take in all the scenery. Especially the townships you'll love the vibe and close quarter living population. Park the car and just walk around enjoy ....
Old Mar 15th 2018, 6:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not going well for you is it? Actually enjoying very much the cricket out of South Africa. Almost tempted to slip over to dear old Cape Town and cheer on the champs.

Grab yourself a passport and get on over. Be mind blowing to see how others live. Just make sure you take in all the scenery. Especially the townships you'll love the vibe and close quarter living population. Park the car and just walk around enjoy ....
What a lie. You haven't seen any cricket. A man as tight and poor as you are, and one who would never buy anything off a multi-national would never have Fox Sports.

And to cap that off you wouldn't have the technical know how to find a dodgy live feed. You don't even know how to post a link.

Am I enjoying the cricket? Absolutely. It's top draw competition unlike that one sided garbage we saw in the Ashes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.