Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:06 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Naaa, disaster (mis)management We are supposed to be testing all the equipment in a new office but everytime I try and do something it fails so I have to trail back to the old one!

Shopping? For anything I can lay my hands on! Food mostly, especially crisps and twiglets, decent cider, and new clothes, shopping here isn't with the effort so I pack it all into a very short time over there!

So you in Oz? Which Part?

Oooo sounds like amixture of good and boring shopping:

Clothes and cider = good
Food stuffs = yawnarama shopping
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
So you in Oz? Which Part?

Oooo sounds like amixture of good and boring shopping:

Clothes and cider = good
Food stuffs = yawnarama shopping
Not yawnarama when its stuff i can bring back here and enjoy for the next few weeks

I'm in Brisbane, disaster centre of Australia at present I think! Floods, cyclones, and thunderstorms, what more could I want
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not yawnarama when its stuff i can bring back here and enjoy for the next few weeks

I'm in Brisbane, disaster centre of Australia at present I think! Floods, cyclones, and thunderstorms, what more could I want
A whirlwind dropping off a dusty thirsty barfly
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
A whirlwind dropping off a dusty thirsty barfly
thats one situation i could quite happily manage!!!
TEDS are organised, just need to eat some of the food so I have more room in the fridge
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:27 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Ah well if it is goodies you'll be buying, then party on!!! BARBIE!!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!

Awwwwww my heart goes out to you after the recent disasters over there. It brought many tears to my eyes to see all those poor people and their homes destroyed
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

thats one situation i could quite happily manage!!!
TEDS are organised, just need to eat some of the food so I have more room in the fridge
Food=heathen.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Food=heathen.
Its healthy stuff, tomatoes and mushrooms and cheese, eggs, fruit, you'd be impressed And loads of pickled onions on the shelf too
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:37 am

Its healthy stuff, tomatoes and mushrooms and cheese, eggs, fruit, you'd be impressed And loads of pickled onions on the shelf too

Ok well cheese, yes, but what kind? And fruit, well gotta have a load of that

You can keep the 'Rooms and tommies, eggies and Pickles............ewwwwwwwww
Old Feb 28th 2011, 5:49 am
Home and Happy

Ok well cheese, yes, but what kind? And fruit, well gotta have a load of that

You can keep the 'Rooms and tommies, eggies and Pickles............ewwwwwwwww http://*************.net/vomit-smiley-9529.gif
Very strong cheddar in there at present, plus King Island Brie, thats lovely, and some cheddar with cracked pepper
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:15 am

Very strong cheddar in there at present, plus King Island Brie, thats lovely, and some cheddar with cracked pepper

Oh man I am slobbering now. How about some nice Wensleydale with Cranberry and Blueberry, or some Dutch Hot Stuf?
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:19 am
Home and Happy

Oh man I am slobbering now. How about some nice Wensleydale with Cranberry and Blueberry, or some Dutch Hot Stuf?
This is Brisbane Not known for its cheese! I can get Spicy Gouda sometimes, love that! Wensleydale with cranberries has to wait till I go home
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:22 am

This is Brisbane Not known for its cheese! I can get Spicy Gouda sometimes, love that! Wensleydale with cranberries has to wait till I go home

Awwwwwwww bad news. I do love my cheeeeeeeeese and cwackers!!!

So how is the weather holding up? Did I really say that? Talking about the weathe now......sheesh!!!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:33 am
Home and Happy

Awwwwwwww bad news. I do love my cheeeeeeeeese and cwackers!!!

So how is the weather holding up? Did I really say that? Talking about the weathe now......sheesh!!!
Tassie and Victoria are better for cheese, Tassie especially does some great ones, had a strawberry cheese there once that was just to die for

Weather? P*ssing down in Mackay and bits of the far north, Monsoon trough doing nicely. Heat warning for the southeast for 35 degrees today, plenty to keep me busy!!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:35 am

Tassie and Victoria are better for cheese, Tassie especially does some great ones, had a strawberry cheese there once that was just to die for

Weather? P*ssing down in Mackay and bits of the far north, Monsoon trough doing nicely. Heat warning for the southeast for 35 degrees today, plenty to keep me busy!!

Oooooooo strawberry cheese, now that is something I'd love to try.

Wow it is peeing down here too, blimmin freezing - nought degrees......but I am still in my three quarter trousers/shorts
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

Oooooooo strawberry cheese, now that is something I'd love to try.

Wow it is peeing down here too, blimmin freezing - nought degrees......but I am still in my three quarter trousers/shorts
It was gorgeous, homemade at some strawberry farm in the north of Tassie - strawberry cheese AND strawberry wine, one of the best tours I ever went on

Keep the temps low till April won't you, I'd like some snow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.