Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 10th 2012, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Are you a zulu in disguise
Not when I last checked
Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:46 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

B*gger.
Why do I get up early just to put myself through this kind of pain? To say I loathe Derby would be generous
I feel Tourettes setting in, it could be a bad day for everyone else in the office
Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:47 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
B*gger.
Why do I get up early just to put myself through this kind of pain? To say I loathe Derby would be generous
I feel Tourettes setting in, it could be a bad day for everyone else in the office
Ooooops
Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:49 pm
Home and Happy

^&^&(*%^&%*&U

I guess they are saving themselves for next week
Old Mar 13th 2012, 9:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

^&^&(*%^&%*&U

I guess they are saving themselves for next week
They are going to be slaughtered
Old Mar 13th 2012, 10:09 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
They are going to be slaughtered
You're probably right, as usual, but I live in hope..... and I still believe in fairy tale endings
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:08 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

You're probably right, as usual, but I live in hope..... and I still believe in fairy tale endings
I get to watch Forest get relegated before leaving for Oz

even better now only one point behind the "lot down the road"
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN

even better now only one point behind the "lot down the road"
Your boy won't be happy if they go down, think of him sobbing his poor lickle heart out....
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Your boy won't be happy if they go down, think of him sobbing his poor lickle heart out....
I'll just distact him with good football - The Arsenal

no game until next wed so it's rugby on Sat Allez Les Bleus
Old Mar 14th 2012, 11:43 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
we have a weimeranna... But she doesnt like me... I'm too common.. She merely tolerates my presence In the house
I suspect you really mean a weimaraner.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
I hear they were singing tasteful songs last night about the late owner...
Old Mar 14th 2012, 12:47 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by General Tojo
I hear they were singing tasteful songs last night about the late owner...
That was the sheep-sh&gging rabble of an opposition......

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/pa...658408,00.html

Old Mar 14th 2012, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I suspect you really mean a weimaraner.
Ya... Too common and not well enough educated for her wither... ****wit dog witha ****wit breed name...
Old Mar 17th 2012, 3:31 pm
Home and Happy

Ok lets see how well charged this wand is.............

Leeds to wear themselves out and render themselves incapable of playing their way out of a paper bag on Tuesday
Wales to do the amazing and wonderful trick of winning
Ireland to show the English that the Celts will always be superior

If there is a wand for sale on ebay by Wednesday, you'll know the results
Old Mar 17th 2012, 4:08 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ok lets see how well charged this wand is.............

Leeds to wear themselves out and render themselves incapable of playing their way out of a paper bag on Tuesday
Wales to do the amazing and wonderful trick of winning
Ireland to show the English that the Celts will always be superior

If there is a wand for sale on ebay by Wednesday, you'll know the results
you might be lucky and get 1 out of 3 - the sheep shaggers to win against the cheese eating surrender monkeys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.