Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:07 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
i'm now actually lying on the floor,honest
well it's not exactly far for you to go is it
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
well it's not exactly far for you to go is it
Don't think i would struggle to get down on the floor,unlike a sailor i know
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i'm now actually lying on the floor,honest
Lying on the floor ramming it? Where's that flatmate of yours.......?
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Lying on the floor ramming it? Where's that flatmate of yours.......?
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think i would struggle to get down on the floor,unlike a sailor i know
floors are over rated a nice comfy cabin with aircon and a bar 50ft away is the way ahead

and if you meant dance floor I can "dad dance", with the best of 'em
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:15 am
FREE TIBET

floors are over rated a nice comfy cabin with aircon and a bar 50ft away is the way ahead

and if you meant dance floor I can "dad dance", with the best of 'em
Have you no papers to rustle
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:18 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Have you no papers to rustle
actually no, I'm fully spammed up at work and am basically prepping for Operation Validation Trip

Top of my in tray at the moment is collecting a Lead Line for a Nav system trial, tense
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:20 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Top of my in tray at the moment is collecting a Lead Line for a Nav system trial, tense
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:22 am
FREE TIBET

actually no, I'm fully spammed up at work and am basically prepping for Operation Validation Trip

Oooooo that's sounds dangerous,a what
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:37 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Oooooo that's sounds dangerous,a what
Lead Line, used for measuring depth in shallow waters. Basically a lead weight with a calibrated length of rope attached. Will be used to check the accuracy of the echosounder in shallow mode Now wake up

also the root of the term "swinging the lead". Every day's a school day
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:38 am
FREE TIBET

Lead Line, used for measuring depth in shallow waters. Basically a lead weight with a calibrated length of rope attached. Will be used to check the accuracy of the echosounder in shallow mode Now wake up

also the root of the term "swinging the lead". Every day's a school day
Oh i thought it was for annoying enemy divers or subs
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:47 am
Home and Happy

Think your version sounds more fun
Old Feb 8th 2012, 10:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

nah that's what active Sonar is for, assuming the bleeding heart liberals let us
Old Feb 8th 2012, 3:35 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Awww Rosie is really flattered by that, she's not used to getting the attention She said you can join in their BBQ if you like

Oi !! Don't you let him near my turkey, mind you, Martin has a pretty vicious beak, he could fight back nicely
Hiya All..........so how are we doing ?
Old Feb 8th 2012, 9:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hiya All..........so how are we doing ?
Some of us are living in reality,others with small puppets

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.