Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
That's true.
They have a reputation of not being the smartest lot around.

One of the oldest jokes going is - why do Carabinieri trousers have a red stripe down the leg? So they know which way to put them on.
So if they pick me up somewhere thats probably not a question I should be asking? !!
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:54 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
So if they pick me up somewhere thats probably not a question I should be asking? !!
Best not Polly. Don't tell them you're a witch either.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 8:57 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Best not Polly. Don't tell them you're a witch either.
Bernie might finally get his wish and see me burned at the stake
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I havent posted on this thread yet... As far as I can remember... But just to let you know...

Today I am comfortably numb thanks to the diazepam
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:00 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie might finally get his wish and see me burned at the stake
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:02 pm

Eddie

That's coz you've been too busy starting threads about quilts and fabrics and funny bits for sewing machines and things
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:06 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by eddie007
I havent posted on this thread yet... As far as I can remember... But just to let you know...

Today I am comfortably numb thanks to the diazepam
Welcome to the thread I'm also Comfortably Numb but mine's wine induced

Eddie

That's coz you've been too busy starting threads about quilts and fabrics and funny bits for sewing machines and things
Whats them things then? Sounds a bit domestic for me, is it anything to with ironing?
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the thread I'm also Comfortably Numb but mine's wine induced

Whats them things then? Sounds a bit domestic for me, is it anything to with ironing?
Nope absolutely NOTHING to do with ironing.... I do "press" when piecing blocks, but you must never "iron'

It distorts the fabric
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:10 pm
Home and Happy

Nope absolutely NOTHING to do with ironing.... I do "press" when piecing blocks, but you must never "iron'

It distorts the fabric
I distort the fabric when I iron
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:11 pm

I've stopped ironing - full stop.
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Which is exactly why you shouldnt ever Iron
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:18 pm
Home and Happy

Which is exactly why you shouldnt ever Iron
Exactly!! I have a iron and ironing board....on loan, can't use them cos Bernie would be livid if I damaged them
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eddie

You should be thanking the Goddess of Internet forums for the benefits of Diazepam...

I'd be picking fights and causing all kind of trouble today without it....
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:23 pm
Home and Happy

You should be thanking the Goddess of Internet forums for the benefits of Diazepam...

I'd be picking fights and causing all kind of trouble today without it....
I've been out all day so it would've been someone else's problem
Old Mar 9th 2012, 9:24 pm

Exactly!! I have a iron and ironing board....on loan, can't use them cos Bernie would be livid if I damaged them
I once read the Top Tips page in one of those cheapy magazines and one woman's tip was that she uses her ironing board as a buffet table when she has drinks parties.

Another woman took the door off her old fridge, cemented it to the wall at the end of her bath and used the shelving space inside the old fridge door to keep all her shampoo etc nice and tidy.

I really wish I'd copied the photos they sent in. They were priceless

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.