Comfort food?

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 11:24 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Comfort food?

Originally Posted by iPom
Strawberries dipped in 70% Lindt chocolate

with a glass of Tattinger or Bollinger on the side.
Expensive tastes!!

Fishfinger buttie with ketchup.

Scrambled egg, loads of pepper really hot on hot buttery toast

Bread sauce. I could eat this alone, foget the turkey, potatoes, just beautiful bread sauce made fresh the Delia way, with lashings of double cream. Yum Yum.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 11:29 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by webgum
Expensive tastes!!

But I hardly ever have it!!!

If I'm going to drink champers I might as well have something nice. Isn't that the point?
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
which wine goes with mince + dumplings?!

Don't be silly. No wine does.

Pour a glass o' stout, luv an' sup oop!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:01 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

iPom What do you eat?

A thick homemade soup of either:
Mushroom or
Tomato or
Pumpkin

A roaring fire

Sharing with close friends or family

No TV, No outside noise apart from the patter of rain

My idea of comfort.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:03 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thebears
iPom What do you eat?

A thick homemade soup of either:
Mushroom or
Tomato or
Pumpkin
What do I eat?

Food, usually, although if I'm desperate, I have been known to gnaw on non food items, such as tree branches, or metal gates if I'm low on iron.

Seriously? I eat food without wheat in it. So any protein is pretty good, as are vegetables, anything made of corn or rice (and believe me, there are some amazing things made of corn and rice), fruit ... non wheat products... soup... wine's good...
Really, it's not difficult. You just have to be careful.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are out of stout but if the lady says....

Tiggs. I will need a beer with my dinner
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by graz79

'

Well get oop of t' couch lad, an' bag theesel' one.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:15 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Really hearty beef stew baked in the oven all day with home make cheese and onion bread is one of our favourites.
My most favourite thing in the whole world though is Christmas dinner. Roast turkey, really creamy mashed potatoes with loads of melted butter, sweet potatoes baked with orange marmalade, stuffing made by my husband with dried fruit and gravy. Finished off with a slice of apple pie. If I were on death row and was allowed one final meal, this would be it.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:15 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79

that would be unusual!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:17 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

What do I eat?

Food, usually, although if I'm desperate, I have been known to gnaw on non food items, such as tree branches, or metal gates if I'm low on iron.

Seriously? I eat food without wheat in it. So any protein is pretty good, as are vegetables, anything made of corn or rice (and believe me, there are some amazing things made of corn and rice), fruit ... non wheat products... soup... wine's good...
Sorry I forgot to delete all of the initial post
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thebears
Sorry I forgot to delete all of the initial post

LMAO
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:30 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

But I hardly ever have it!!!

If I'm going to drink champers I might as well have something nice. Isn't that the point?
Too bloody right!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

What do I eat?

I have given wheat a miss as an experiment, it really bloats me and gives me a dodgy tummy, been reducing it over the last couple of months and then none the last few days and so far have lost over a stone since early June, coupled with no crappy foods!

But all this talk of comfort food is making me crave pasta with wild mushroom sauce, loads of parmesan and some advocado (am addicted to avocados)
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Homemade macaroni and cheese - with lots of cheese!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.