Cheap specs

Old Jun 30th 2007, 11:28 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheap specs

This one was on 60 minutes the other day being touted as a good cheap alternative to paying 3 x the price for same product. http://www.glassesonline.com.au/ started as usual by someone sick of being ripped off who worked out they didn't cost that much in the first place.

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Yeah thats what I thought. I am hoping to be able to wear my contact lenses more in Oz though to be honest. Not sure how it will go with the heat??
I currently have the moist disposibles! I love them they are so comfy but would I be able to buy them online too? I may just get a contact lense check up next month before I go to make sure they are still ok!
Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
That's wonderful that they have arrived safely. I guess that the pait that you dont like could be kept as a spare in the car?

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
If you have a medicare card you are entitled to one free eye test every two years.

Julia.xx
Originally Posted by Wendy
I got a free eye test a few months ago, just went into the opticians and gave them my medicare card. Obviously depends on the optician as not all do bulk billing
Originally Posted by Birdey
Thanks for that, I used to work with low income families in Perth and spent a great deal of my expensive time begging charities etc to help get the kids glasses for school.... Just going to let all the agencies who have similiar problems know of this.

Brilliant and thankyou