Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:05 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Britain gets raped. Again!!!

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
actually I am outsourcing a few to India!
Yes, of course you are.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:11 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I just let it slide... it's the standard I've come to expect, from those who cheated their way to a visa.
I can notice your frustration!

Have a good day!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:14 am
Account Closed

I can notice your frustration!

Have a good day!
**** off.... I can feel my frustration just ebbing away after that.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:21 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day I reckon the Chinese will win the outsourcing stakes. India is only a temporary solution.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rambi
At the end of the day I reckon the Chinese will win the outsourcing stakes. India is only a temporary solution.
na...at the end of day you guys will lose jobs!

Last edited by aman_sharma2k1; Jun 1st 2011 at 12:37 am. Reason: ooppss...typo..
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:26 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

na...at the end of day you guys will loose jobs!
You can't even spell lose.

How come this bollocks thread is still going?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:27 am
Account Closed

**** sake... a more 'one trick pony' I've yet to see on here. Are "loose" and "jobs" some of the few English words you know or something?

Do you ever mention this attitude to your employer? Would you like one of us to do it for you?
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
You can't even spell lose.

How come this bollocks thread is still going?
Boredom seems to be the driving force behind it.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:34 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Good to know the jobs will still be hanging in there.

The jobs will still eventually go to the Chinese.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:38 am
Account Closed

Good to know the jobs will still be hanging in there.

The jobs will still eventually go to the Chinese.
my bad...ok..now they are not hanging in there..
Old Jun 1st 2011, 12:39 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
**** sake... a more 'one trick pony' I've yet to see on here. Are "loose" and "jobs" some of the few English words you know or something?

Do you ever mention this attitude to your employer? Would you like one of us to do it for you?
Naaaaa RSL Cabs dont care what their SAP expert drivers say.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:01 am
Rhino with a big horn!

my bad...ok..now they are not hanging in there..
It's all good. Just an opportunity to make light of it all. At the end of the day shipping IT jobs offshore is no big deal. It's the modern-day equivalent of TV repair men losing their jobs to offshore contractors.

It's anecdotal I know but I find (generally) the call centres based in China and The Philippines have people who speak better English than the Indian call centres. Given that these countries have no English speaking history I suspect they may be trying a bit harder. That's why I think they'll beat India in the long run.

Last edited by Rambi; Jun 1st 2011 at 1:05 am.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:17 am
Account Closed

It's all good. Just an opportunity to make light of it all. At the end of the day shipping IT jobs offshore is no big deal. It's the modern-day equivalent of TV repair men losing their jobs to offshore contractors.

It's anecdotal I know but I find (generally) the call centres based in China and The Philippines have people who speak better English than the Indian call centres. Given that these countries have no English speaking history I suspect they may be trying a bit harder. That's why I think they'll beat India in the long run.
Agree with you Rambi.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

The Philippines was a US colony for a long time and most Filipinos speak good english. Citibank's call centre is in Manila and dealing with them is not a problem. I would disagree about China though - it will take many more years before english standards are acceptable. Most Indian call centres are a complete waste of time - many organisations (LloydsTSB for instance) have shut down there and moved back to their home country. iinet have a support centre in Cape Town and it is a pleasure to deal with.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:41 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Most Indian call centres are a complete waste of time - many organisations (LloydsTSB for instance) have shut down there and moved back to their home country..
Given that half of the third world now lives in the UK, I’m not surprised.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.