Bl***y cheek of it

Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bl***y cheek of it

Originally Posted by soapy©
you right. I'll give you all a brake
Right soapy, wee eck, fat boab & myself, wullie are off to our scottish beds with a hot water bottle. Tad chilly. Nite nite
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:08 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
It was a joke SC, goodness have you been drinking?
think i had one too many last night nb - head is a bit sore this morning
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:09 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Then don't read it.............sook
gotcha

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Right soapy, wee eck, fat boab & myself, wullie are off to our scottish beds with a hot water bottle. Tad chilly. Nite nite
Dinnae forget wee jeemy the moose
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy yir kip
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

think i had one too many last night nb - head is a bit sore this morning
just the one?
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:12 am

just the one?
Aw rite maybe a few
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Aw rite maybe a few
its only good for ya untill you start reading things into posts that arent even there lol

done it many a time

i would get up the next day and think, wtf was i thinking

Mags2 was a classic for it lol
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:17 am

its only good for ya untill you start reading things into posts that arent even there lol

done it many a time

i would get up the next day and think, wtf was i thinking

Mags2 was a classic for it lol
Funny though. Av noticed my Scottish slang comes oot mare when i'm pished, even typing on the forum.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Funny though. Av noticed my Scottish slang comes oot mare when i'm pished, even typing on the forum.
only happens to me when im talking pish, well that awe the time
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:18 am

only happens to me when im talking pish, well that awe the time
Well you are the master after all
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

enjoy yir kip
Still up & still pshed
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:24 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mic n mat
I guess I should clarify that a bit more - there's nothing to do when hockey season is over.
Yes that's true! You should have seen the country the year the hockey strike was on.

Never seen so many grown men cry!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:26 am

Still up & still pshed
Just realised how much you look like Father Jack in real life.

Mad that.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Just realised how much you look like Father Jack in real life.

Mad that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.