Bl***y cheek of it

Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:35 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bl***y cheek of it

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're right, its from Village Lanterne, by Blackmore's Night, truly fantastic album, and a very apt quote for me personally.
As for whether I'm a witch or not, thats my business.......
Ah, Polly, not even a quick spell for an old timer?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:52 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
It's well known Blackmore was a facist. And if you re-arrange the words deep purple you get neo-nazi.
If you're dyslexic that is.
Yes, very few people know that Smoke On The Water was about the concentration camp gas chambers. And Dark Night was originally supposed to be Dark Knight
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Yes, very few people know that Smoke On The Water was about the concentration camp gas chambers. And Dark Night was originally supposed to be Dark Knight
You've taken that too far broad shoulders!!!
I didn't even mention batman either.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Geordie George
**** off!!!
That's **** with an e by the way
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Well maybe, as you asked so nicely.......
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I think the OP is right, I would have the long arm of the LAWn on them
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
I think the OP is right, I would have the long arm of the LAWn on them
Mower Soapy Mower.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i would just tell the owner turf luck
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by framac67
Mower Soapy Mower.
i thing they are grassping at straws

well you did ask lol
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Your just edging it Soapy.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

SOD off.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by framac67
SOD off.
do you think they will take the buyers to a tennis court?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

do you think they will take the buyers to a tennis court?
That's poor
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
That's poor
you right. I'll give you all a brake
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:00 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by comet555
That is true, we routinely did our neighbours front lawn every other week. We just took turns (it wasn't that big) and that way we didn't have to drag the mower through the gate from the back yard all the time. We even used to do the trim too!
I guess I should clarify that a bit more - there's nothing to do when hockey season is over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.