Bl***y cheek of it

Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:07 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bl***y cheek of it

Originally Posted by Peepster
Who is this Bey you speak of?
It's a sheep with a strong Kiwi accent
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:09 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
It's a sheep with a strong Kiwi accent
Speaks the expert.....I've learnt something there. Thank you...
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:11 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
'Bey'? (it was 'Bey' I tall ya!!!)
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:12 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Speaks the expert.....I've learnt something there. Thank you...
As if you had to ask
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:14 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
As if you had to ask
You know if you start picking on me again I'm going to have to spank your bare bum hard using my thighs.....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:21 am

You know if you start picking on me again I'm going to have to spank your bare bum hard using my thighs.....
i'll be quiet
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:23 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
i'll be quiet
Shame....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:50 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

I would be quite concerned as to how they managed to move things into the property? Do they have keys? In which case this is a legal minefield. They could get in and claim squatters rights, and refuse to buy the property or pay rent. That has happened before. I think Buchanan is right to be worried. I would be furious at this latest development.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by mika24me
I would be quite concerned as to how they managed to move things into the property? Do they have keys? In which case this is a legal minefield. They could get in and claim squatters rights, and refuse to buy the property or pay rent. That has happened before. I think Buchanan is right to be worried. I would be furious at this latest development.
I'd ask them if there was any chance they could inject some new furniture while i was out
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

buchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant futurebuchanan has a brilliant future

Just heard that the sale of our property has fallen through, now this should be interesting with them filling up the oil tank and leaving goods at the property!!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:10 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buchanan
Just heard that the sale of our property has fallen through, now this should be interesting with them filling up the oil tank and leaving goods at the property!!
charge them rent
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:14 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

I would very quickly seek advice from a lawyer in the UK and at the same time make it extremely clear to the agent that NOONE is to enter the permission without your prior agreement.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

So get someone round, drain the oil and store it somewhere off the property, also remove the lawn mower and when they ask, say it's not possible that stuff was there as contracts hadn't been signed so there was no way they should have been on the property.

Hope it didn't fall through because they didn't like that you'd complained about having your lawn mowed.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:25 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
So get someone round, drain the oil and store it somewhere off the property, also remove the lawn mower and when they ask, say it's not possible that stuff was there as contracts hadn't been signed so there was no way they should have been on the property.

Hope it didn't fall through because they didn't like that you'd complained about having your lawn mowed.
But wont that be at a charge to the seller?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Why? They filled the tank up and left the lawnmower at their own risk. If they've now pulled out of the sale - tough luck, they should have factored that in before they pulled out. The oil is now yours. I'd be genuinely interested to know why they've pulled out - they seemed so keen....