Bernie the midget

Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bernie the midget

I managed to spend a small amount of time with him at the curry night last nigh, but it wasnt long enough. as you all know the wee mans heading back in march so i thought just in case i dont get a chance i would just like to wish him all the luck in the world.

hey big yin, am gawna miss ya!

now lets see who can come up with the best wee limerick to hom leaving?
Old Jan 17th 2010, 11:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernie the midget

Tell you what I was gonna say
That big Bernie lad is a bit gay
Not many people can see the foooker
Cos he's only knee high to a grasshopper
Though in Ireland he's a giant on the Causeway
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

there was a wee man call Bernie
who is leaving us all a bit early
he thinks with his dick
thats because hes a mick
just as long as hes got beer in his belly
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:47 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

There is a hot bloke called Bernie,
who posts on BE very sternly,
He woos all the birds,
flirts all day is what he does,
but that's aw right cos he's BE's finest eye candy!

Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:47 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
there was a wee man call Bernie
who is leaving us all a bit early
he thinks with his dick
thats because hes a mick
just as long as hes got beer in his belly
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
There is a hot bloke called Bernie,
who posts on BE very sternly,
He woos all the birds,
flirts all day is what he does,
but that's aw right cos he's BE's finest eye candy!

you made that up!
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:53 pm

you made that up!
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

magic init. by the time he sees this there should be a few
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:57 pm

magic init. by the time he sees this there should be a few
Aye, he'll love them Soapy, probly even huv a wee greet
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Aye, he'll love them Soapy, probly even huv a wee greet
he tried to have sex with me last night, bad its dead hard wae sumday that small. i do know how auds puts up with it. i got telt she has to lift him on to the chest of drawers
Old Jan 17th 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

There was a wee man called Bernie
Who likes to have fun with gurney's
He is only four foot eleven
So he will never make it to heaven.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
There was a wee man called Bernie
Who likes to have fun with gurney's
He is only four foot eleven
So will never make heaven.
you missed the last line and lied about the 11 llf
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

I was being nice Soapy

I could have said four foot seven
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:03 pm

he tried to have sex with me last night, bad its dead hard wae sumday that small. i do know how auds puts up with it. i got telt she has to lift him on to the chest of drawers

Maybe he wears these;

Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
I was being nice Soapy

I could have said four foot seven
you must be related lol.
we had a laugh last night. before he arrive we had told someone that had never met him that he was this tall (holding an arm about 2 foot off the grond. then someone said, awe come on hes not that small, so we said well ok, maybe this hight and held an arm about 3 foot off the ground. then when he walked in they burst out laughing. they did expect a miget

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.