Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia for the World Cup!

Wikiposts

Australia for the World Cup!

Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:48 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Shevchenko and Raul are both coming back from injury, Ukraine are in very good form with Spains form a bit shaky IMHO so i too give my tip for Ukraine to win.
Looking forward to this one.
Don't stop now, mate; you're on a roll.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:00 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by Bordy
You sure know your stuff when it comes to soccer.

At least we are in the World Cup mate.

Tonights predidtion is for En-ger-land to thrash Trinidad and tobago with that jock playing for them by 5 goals.

EN GER LAND
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:07 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

At least we are in the World Cup mate.

Tonights predidtion is for En-ger-land to thrash Trinidad and tobago with that jock playing for them by 5 goals.

EN GER LAND
wife beater dude, if this prediction is anything like the one you gave for the ukranians then i'm lovin ya
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:11 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Australia for the World Cup!

EN GER LAND
0-0 after 47 uninspiring minutes.

In the words of the BBC commentator:

The early signs are that England did not get a half-time rollicking from Sven-Goran Eriksson or find a secret stash of kryptonite in the changing room. It's moribund stuff summed up by an aimless Ashley Cole pass to... nobody.
Your boys had better get their skates on if you want those 5 goals.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:17 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh i think the paint has just dried , that and shrek is on now
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Oh i think the paint has just dried , that and shrek is on now
go crouchie 1-0 now
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by DebraH
go crouchie 1-0 now
About bloody time
What happens when you get up against a real team , can you smell the Germans :scared:
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

About bloody time
What happens when you get up against a real team , can you smell the Germans :scared:
hmm that's a point but i thought they played cr*p against poland
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:48 am

Originally Posted by DebraH
hmm that's a point but i thought they played cr*p against poland
Did a good job on the streets with them
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Did a good job on the streets with them
LOL

go stevie gerrard 2 -0 now
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:49 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
wife beater dude, if this prediction is anything like the one you gave for the ukranians then i'm lovin ya
I'm lovin it doo doo doo doo doo
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm lovin it doo doo doo doo doo

As I'm sure the bookies are when they see you coming.

"Oh Good, heres that pommy fellow with more predictions"
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
As I'm sure the bookies are when they see you coming.

"Oh Good, heres that pommy fellow with more predictions"
im sure he said 5-0. or was i reading something else.
now who was it that was having a go at the aussies for scoring 3 in the last 10 mins. im sure they were calling them lucky and jammy............. i might be wrong though
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
im sure he said 5-0. or was i reading something else.
now who was it that was having a go at the aussies for scoring 3 in the last 10 mins. im sure they were calling them lucky and jammy............. i might be wrong though
This is when someone jumps up and starts banging on about Englands unbeaten run because there is sooooo much to be proud of
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You reckon? He only ever shows up to insult people or slag off Australia - in language for which others have been banned - and yet, he's still going strong.

These days, he doesn't even make any pretence of contributing to the discussion; he just rocks up, hurls a few choice comments, and walks away.

Apparently, this behaviour is perfectly acceptable, because AFAIK he's never been disciplined for it.

The man is completely untouchable. I just wish I knew why.
He's not untouchable. He's just flawed. I've got him sussed now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.