Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia for the World Cup!

Wikiposts

Australia for the World Cup!

Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:10 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Personally I hope England win the World Cup, but I'm the first to be realistic, The worst game I've seen so far has been England v Paraguay.
Yeah aus game last night was till the end then
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Yeah aus game last night was till the end then

I thought it was quite enthralling actually, looked like Aussie would score, but I was just aboaut to give up. Very competitive midfield battle in last nights game, which is where all the action was.

Blondie just scored. 1-1 Korea, Togo
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:20 am

I thought it was quite enthralling actually, looked like Aussie would score, but I was just aboaut to give up. Very competitive midfield battle in last nights game, which is where all the action was.

Blondie just scored. 1-1 Korea, Togo
good goal too from a free kick ! nice bend on it .
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:23 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my mistake got hairy toes and back
you're a hobbit?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:33 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
you're a hobbit?
Take that back
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

No i've got no hair at all, not any! its a condition

I thought you were Scottish. Turns out your a Brazillian.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
I thought you were Scottish. Turns out your a Brazillian.
Nah mate Brazillian is the landing strip , nothin is Hollywood :scared:
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:44 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Take that back
ok...forgot...hobbits aren't bald
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
ok...forgot...hobbits aren't bald
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:19 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just about football snobbery, I wouldn't be suprised if your a manure supporter.

Some of the best games, are going to be between the "alleged" lesser teams.
You are right about one thing, it was a good game of football. I watched the first half last night and enjoyed it.

I am not a manure fan though I must insist that you apologise for such a slur.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
You are right about one thing, it was a good game of football. I watched the first half last night and enjoyed it.

I am not a manure fan though I must insist that you apologise for such a slur.

Lol, most of them are hangers on anyway. Calling a football fan a Manure fan is the most insulting thing a fellow football fan can call another. So in that light it is worth saying sorry

Spain v Ukraine tonight, and that Sche..... ermm new Chelsea signing, I dont know who I want to win that. Bit off putting watching these games and not having a favourite.

Bugger it I'll go for Ukraine.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Because Stanton knows nothing about football!

Like I said!
Mike is really grasping at straws recently. Even his insults are off. I think he needs a bit of time off the forum again.

I wonder if he will be the first person to get banned for not actually effing and blinding but for constant stirring, 'racial' hatred and general bad manners - all in the name of critical analysis.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:23 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, most of them are hangers on anyway. Calling a football fan a Manure fan is the most insulting thing a fellow football fan can call another. So in that light it is worth saying sorry

Spain v Ukraine tonight, and that Sche..... ermm new Chelsea signing, I dont know who I want to win that. Bit off putting watching these games and not having a favourite.

Bugger it I'll go for Ukraine.
Thanks for the apology, I have never been so insulted in all my life.

I was talking to a mate at work today about this game, it should be a good one.
Shevchenko and Raul are both coming back from injury, Ukraine are in very good form with Spains form a bit shaky IMHO so i too give my tip for Ukraine to win.
Looking forward to this one.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:36 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
I wonder if he will be the first person to get banned for not actually effing and blinding but for constant stirring, 'racial' hatred and general bad manners - all in the name of critical analysis.
You reckon? He only ever shows up to insult people or slag off Australia - in language for which others have been banned - and yet, he's still going strong.

These days, he doesn't even make any pretence of contributing to the discussion; he just rocks up, hurls a few choice comments, and walks away.

Apparently, this behaviour is perfectly acceptable, because AFAIK he's never been disciplined for it.

The man is completely untouchable. I just wish I knew why.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Ukraine are in very good form with Spains form a bit shaky IMHO so i too give my tip for Ukraine to win.
Looking forward to this one.

You sure know your stuff when it comes to soccer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.