Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia for the World Cup!

Wikiposts

Australia for the World Cup!

Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:30 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by turtletom
Pish!
turtletom, with the greatest possible respect, what the bloody hell would you know?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
turtletom, with the greatest possible respect, what the bloody hell would you know?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:16 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
Hey least we play fair unlike Australia, dirty sods.
Agreed mate. They are without a doubt the dirtiest team in the World Cup. I suppose they are making up for their lack of skill with fouls and intimidation but all the other teams and the referees can see it coming and are ready for them.

And now they are going to beat Brazil!

SOURCE

This makes me laugh.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:18 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Australia for the World Cup!

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Agreed mate. They are without a doubt the dirtiest team in the World Cup. I suppose they are making up for their lack of skill with fouls and intimidation but all the other teams and the referees can see it coming and are ready for them.

SOURCE

This makes me laugh.

FOOTBALL legend Pele is adamant that a determined Australia can surge through the "Group of Death" and beat his Brazilian side in their World Cup group match in June.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun-Herald after the World Cup draw yesterday, Pele said Australia's courageous performances throughout the qualifiers proved they posed a real threat to Brazil, which enters the tournament as favourites.

When asked if he felt the Socceroos were any chance of beating Brazil in their group match in Munich, Pele said: "I think yes. They beat Uruguay, so why not?"

But then came a warning: "I think it will be a little bit different here though."
SMH.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:59 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wife Beater

SOURCE

This makes me laugh.
gotta give you the win WB but only 2-0 not 5! that was a right danny baker hammerin and trini got off lightly - lennon's pace scare dthe sh*t out of me and i'm sitting in me armchair!

cant agree about aus being dirty tho - check out the african teams for aggression and they are always on or over the line, if aus play one of the african teams they'll come off 2nd best in the dirt scales.

anyway if trini beat paraguay 2-0 and england beat sweden 2-0 i reckon trnin are thro! if not i'll just support ecuador instead
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

pippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Wife Beater]Agreed mate. They are without a doubt the dirtiest team in the World Cup. I suppose they are making up for their lack of skill with fouls and intimidation but all the other teams and the referees can see it coming and are ready for them.

Australia aren't dirty...they're physical

And at least their centre forward won't pull the defender's hair to score a goal
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:24 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pippin lara

Australia aren't dirty...they're physical
LOL

Stop it, my side are splitting.