Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:49 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Originally Posted by MD09
You need to get out more.

Wishing cancer on people is not my idea of fun. Those wishing things like that should be very careful, as life has a very funny way of working out sometimes
Oh please please... after oodles of your mindless sarcastic posts, suddenly your the touchy feely sensitive new age type? Where's my bucket..I feel sick.

BTW how'd you figure I wished cancer on people? Thats a friggin long bow to draw!. It's a well known fact that OZ is the melanoma capital of the world.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:50 pm
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Who would have ever thought I'd come across such a disgruntled kiwi on a British Expat forum.

Centrelink must have internet access now?

If kiwis weren't so cute and fury I would be rattling in my cage right about now.

Love the kiwis - they're not very smart, but they sure are damn funny!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:53 pm
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
It's a well known fact that OZ is the melanoma capital of the world.
Yes and Australia has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. No wonder there are so many washed up kiwis swimming down at Bondi.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:54 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Who would have ever thought I'd come across such a disgruntled kiwi on a British Expat forum.

Centrelink must have internet access now?

If kiwis weren't so cute and fury I would be rattling in my cage right about now.

Love the kiwis - they're not very smart, but they sure are damn funny!
And after putting up with this sort of attitude you so aptly portray in posts like this one, is it any wonder I'd want to buggar off ? You (like so many others of your fellow countrymen) know nothing of human decency and being a REAL human being do you?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:57 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please please... after oodles of your mindless sarcastic posts, suddenly your the touchy feely sensitive new age type? Where's my bucket..I feel sick.

BTW how'd you figure I wished cancer on people? Thats a friggin long bow to draw!. It's a well known fact that OZ is the melanoma capital of the world.
Fair play to MD09 I have not read anything I dont agree with in this tread. On person knowledge and experience on "skin Cancer" I would say NZ is far worse on the basis of 95% of my NZ family are being treated whereas 35% of my Oz side of the family.

MD you are welcome to be a proud Ozzie - still love ta beat ya at rugby and cricket/league or anything else (netball etc) - the truth is you are the team we love to compete against because you are so good - if you were constantly loosing and winging where would the fun be?

KC I know you have had a hard time in WA and understand your resentment but please it is not a reflection of all OZ. I know far more ozzie folk here in Melbourne that absolutely cringe when they here certain "redneck" comments about Poms and Kiwis.

Kiwi

You need to get out more.

Wishing cancer on people is not my idea of fun. Those wishing things like that should be very careful, as life has a very funny way of working out sometimes
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:57 pm
Jedi Princess

Yes and Australia has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. No wonder there are so many washed up kiwis swimming down at Bondi.
Yes and Australia has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. Unless you are an indigenous Australian and then you have a life expectancy of around the mid 50s.

No wonder there are so many washed up kiwis swimming down at Bondi. Actually Bondi is quite upmarket thesedays...not 1973 now you know.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:59 pm
Banned

Lord of the Rings - most over-rated movie to ever hit the big screen.

Oh and Russell Crowe is a kiwi - that about says it all really.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:00 pm
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by thebears
Fair play to MD09 I have not read anything I dont agree with in this tread. On person knowledge and experience on "skin Cancer" I would say NZ is far worse on the basis of 95% of my NZ family are being treated whereas 35% of my Oz side of the family.

MD you are welcome to be a proud Ozzie - still love ta beat ya at rugby and cricket/league or anything else (netball etc) - the truth is you are the team we love to compete against because you are so good - if you were constantly loosing and winging where would the fun be?

KC I know you have had a hard time in WA and understand your resentment but please it is not a reflection of all OZ. I know far more ozzie folk here in Melbourne that absolutely cringe when they here certain "redneck" comments about Poms and Kiwis.

Kiwi
A well balanced post Bears, but Australia does lead the world in melanomas. Sorry your family have endured them.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:02 pm
Jedi Princess

Lord of the Rings - most over-rated movie to ever hit the big screen.

Oh and Russell Crowe is a kiwi - that about says it all really.
And you must be a true blue OCKER
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:02 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
But if the pubs are so great, the supermarkets are so cheap and plentiful, the countryside's so stunning and the people so consistently upbeat and cheery ... why would you sit at home and watch the goggle box?
and why leave such a great place and move to OZ in the first place
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:04 pm
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
and why leave such a great place and move to OZ in the first place
Temporary state of delusion is a possibility that comes to mind
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:05 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

OZ was also declared the worlds second best country to live in, the Uk was way back somewhere behind Bulgaria and Panama.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:07 pm
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
OZ was also declared the worlds second best country to live in, the Uk was way back somewhere behind Bulgaria and Panama.
According to some obscure US report that the Daily Mail used to sell more of its trash
Old Jan 29th 2007, 5:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another shining example of Australian intelligence I see. FYI I came to this country with an open mind. It's taken me several years of living here to form my negative opinion of the place (Inspired by the arrogant wankers who seem to be prevalent).

Actually as someone once put it..."Australia would be half okay...if it wasn't for all the Australians that live there"
Bunch of shallow, arrogant, self-absorbed, parochial tossers would be a more accurate description.
And after putting up with this sort of attitude you so aptly portray in posts like this one, is it any wonder I'd want to buggar off ? You (like so many others of your fellow countrymen) know nothing of human decency and being a REAL human being do you?

I read posts like these and have to wonder why you then get arsey when people argue back. I also have no idea why you want to post on this forum, granted you feel the need to give the other side of the coin which I have no issue with, but why do you feel the need to get embroiled in so many threads that seem to make you so angry ?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I hear the women are hot over there though.

Megan Gale anyone? MMMmmmm
Certainly are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.