Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:24 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie newsreaders 'World Record!'

Originally Posted by Hutch
Posted this link in another thread. Not hi-def, but if you're *that* keen. (If you do sign up - let me know what the longer term quality's like - might subscribe too )
cool, I've just started using UKNova and am fast using up my bandwidth allowance!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:25 pm
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

You missed out 'in my experience' ... unless you've met them all of course ...
Don't let the truth get in the way of a good rant.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arkon
Just a shame the TV is crap then I wouldn't need to come on here.

Are you honestly going to sit there and tell me daytime TV in the UK is good?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:27 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MD09
Nup, Australia is for me. Best damn country in the world I say!
Your welcome to it mate. I can't wait to leave the overrated sandpit.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:27 pm
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Bunch of shallow, arrogant, self-absorbed, parochial tossers would be a more accurate description.
I hear the women are hot over there though.

Megan Gale anyone? MMMmmmm
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:28 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - so all these folks are paying good money for a magazine so they can watch TV for 10 minutes! If it's that good, surely they'd just switch on, flick to a random channel, and enjoy
But there's so much great choice - you might flick to a random channel, settle down for your 10 minutes of enjoyment - and miss something brilliant on another channel. Whereas if you had your TV guide, you'd have been able to record it. Though when you'd ever get the chance to then watch it...
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:33 pm
Banned

Your welcome to it mate. I can't wait to leave the overrated sandpit.
No worries cuz. More room at the beach for me!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:33 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

I hear the women are hot over there though.

Megan Gale anyone? MMMmmmm
Can't say I've paid much attention but good looking men and women the world over. Funny thing is though, you need more than looks to get you through life, but then most Aussie men think with the little head don't they?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:35 pm
Jedi Princess

No worries cuz. More room at the beach for me!
yeh burn baby burn... throw a melanoma or two on the barbie
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:35 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
But there's so much great choice - you might flick to a random channel, settle down for your 10 minutes of enjoyment - and miss something brilliant on another channel. Whereas if you had your TV guide, you'd have been able to record it. Though when you'd ever get the chance to then watch it...
It's a quandry - I see your point now Perhaps some sort of temporal time displacement device is required
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:36 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I've paid much attention but good looking men and women the world over. Funny thing is though, you need more than looks to get you through life, but then most Aussie men think with the little head don't they?
I prefer to think with my wife's head. At least that's what she tells me to do ...
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Yet another shining example of Australian intelligence I see. FYI I came to this country with an open mind. It's taken me several years of living here to form my negative opinion of the place (Inspired by the arrogant wankers who seem to be prevalent).

Actually as someone once put it..."Australia would be half okay...if it wasn't for all the Australians that live there"
he he !!!!! I just love your posts Kiwi-child, that gave me a bloody good laugh !!!!keep them coming girl.By the way I loved New Zealand,beautiful scenery,green,lush,and oh all those lovely yachts in Auckland Harbour .
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:41 pm
Jedi Princess

I prefer to think with my wife's head. At least that's what she tells me to do ...
Good for her! She's got it sorted
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:42 pm
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
he he !!!!! I just love your posts Kiwi-child, that gave me a bloody good laugh !!!!keep them coming girl.By the way I loved New Zealand,beautiful scenery,green,lush,and oh all those lovely yachts in Auckland Harbour .
Cheers Irish
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
You need to get out more.

Wishing cancer on people is not my idea of fun. Those wishing things like that should be very careful, as life has a very funny way of working out sometimes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.