AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:02 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Originally Posted by Bushman
Here we go again.... No Jonny, no world cup in 03. Green and Gold all the way! The Aussies are winners. If you love England so much, why don't you stay here? Us brits want the immigrants to intergrate into our community, same goes with the Aussies.

So integration means to give up everything you ever belonged to and to take on a completely new persona??? dont talk bollox:curse:

Yes be a part of Australia thats why we came but never give up your heritage for anything, jesus what a twonk!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Granted there is a difference between stuffing up and getting beat. As England know only too well. As for the Kiwis, I believe its called choking.

It is a lottery knockout competition after all which takes place once every 4 years. Only 1 team out of about 4 or 5 can win with a few others surprising. They don't all play each other, and for example, the Greece soccer team despite being Euro holders are not the best team in Europe.
i agree badge, its a one off. win 6 or 7 games and your there.
can the "TEAM" keep there nerve,
they also need a bit of luck, bounce of the ball [lucky boks], rub of the green.
and who uses their top 3 inches the best.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:16 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Aus by 27
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Mr Twonk, to you my friend. Oh and the mrs supports liverpool, so she's siding with you.

Originally Posted by redlion
So integration means to give up everything you ever belonged to and to take on a completely new persona??? dont talk bollox:curse:

Yes be a part of Australia thats why we came but never give up your heritage for anything, jesus what a twonk!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

I knew this thread would stir up a hornets nest , well done thread writer!

(oh and Jesus was not a twonk, leave him alone)
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

qwertyuiop will become famous soon enoughqwertyuiop will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'm half Irish/half Aussie, but born and raised in England and I will be supporting England. At the start of the last ashes tour, I sat down in my comfy chair, beer in hand, with every intention of supporting Australia, but as the first (blindingly awful) ball was bowled I knew I couldn't do it. I only follow rugby union and cricket and in those two sports I'll always support England, no matter what. That whole 'anyone but England' attitude exhibited by its next-door neighbours is just an inferiority complex on a national scale - must suck to always play second-fiddle to a far more successful country.
There goes your half Irish
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:58 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Iv'e moved my mum and son day to Sunday so I can watch it. Nipper has said ok, thank goodness. Come on Oz you can do it. I will have to open the blinds to proudly show my flag tomorrow - It's in my window behind the blinds so I wake up to it every morning.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

This came from a SA friend and has kept our rugby playing sons laughing all morning.

Koos was walking through his veld one day when he spots someone drinking water from a pool.
He shouts, "Moenie die water drink nie, dis vol skaap kak". (Translated:
Don't drink the water, it's full of sheep sh1t) The other guy says, "I'm Australian mate, speak English!"
Koos replies, "Use both hands, you get more that way".
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony s
"whoever England played I'd go for their opponents. Always have always will."

i love it when you celts say the above.that means we are right under your skin. is it because we are the ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD TO WIN 2 WORLD CUPS,[rugger, footy]and that we pretty much invented any sport worth playing and you hate us for it.

long may it continue
We just do it because it winds the English up. And the evidence shows that it works

Are you saying that England are the only nation to have won exactly 2 world cups? I know Aus has won at least 3 (Rugby Union, Rugby League and Cricket). I agree that England is good at inventing sports for other nations to be good at.

If Wales isn't playing I usually support the team that's least arrogant, so there is one team in Rubgy Union that I'll support England against.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 4:30 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I usually support the team that's least arrogant.
You don't support Australia then?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by KLF
You don't support Australia then?
I'm supporting Aus tonight. Try again
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:07 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I'm supporting Aus tonight. Try again
Australian rugby squad...least arrogant???

Are you an Aussie, cobber?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
The English saesnegs are in for a good pummling at the hands of the mighty Aussies. Go Aussies
Well fat bloke wtf is a saesneg? If you are referring to the scottish reference to English as sassenachs then I must, through your own stunning ignorance refer to you as a joke as opposed to a jock
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by KLF
Australian rugby squad...least arrogant???

Are you an Aussie, cobber?
Yes, pommie?

If you read a decent paper here then it was quite clear that the Wallabies were not heading to France with the arrogant certainty of success.

Note that I didn't say the Aussies were the least arrogant (as your multiple questions marks suggest). I don't think they are the most arrogant (or even the second most arrogant).

Last edited by MartinLuther; Oct 5th 2007 at 7:28 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:23 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

Originally Posted by sdunx
Well fat bloke wtf is a saesneg? If you are referring to the scottish reference to English as sassenachs then I must, through your own stunning ignorance refer to you as a joke as opposed to a jock
Argyle...top man!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.