AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Originally Posted by Bushman
Hated it until we met a West Coast Eagles player in Perth. Great player, great bloke, real nice guy. I actually took the time to watch it and understand it, and now I'm hooked. Oh dear!
still sucks.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:57 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I was wondering when you were going to mention the poisoning 'fantasy'. If they had been really poisoned I don't think they could have played 80+ mins of high intensity rugby and nearly win. No, it's just a Kiwi excuse for the fact that they got beat by a better team on the day. Kiwis are full of excuses - to be expected from an excuse of a country.

That might be your outlook on the ABs in WC history but it's not mine. I've seen a team with so much talent and potential fvck up so many times through arrogance, laziness and just plain getting it wrong.

Interestingly, Campese and Bunce were on TV the other night and both said that on current form the Wally-bies would beat the Sheepshaggers.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh (more Sheepshagger choking)!
Just curious - all this 'wally-bies' and 'sheepshaggers' ... have your balls dropped yet?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

You won't wind me up, I am a man of the cloth.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
still sucks.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Just curious - all this 'wally-bies' and 'sheepshaggers' ... have your balls dropped yet?
Its an inferiority complex Hutch, they could only win the World cup by cheating, not on pure merit, its OK.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I can. Boks have the easiest path to the final. If they don't fvck up, they will beat Fiji and then face Arg. or Sco. in the semis. Not that hard.
ABs have to beat France, who are their bogey team. The game is in Cardiff so no home advantage for the Frogs but I will never forget that semi in 1999 at Twickenham...... Then they will have to face Eng. or Aus. in the semi - again not easy. ABs have yet to be tested - all their games have been glorified training runs.

Boks are gonna take it.
They defo have an easier route through and I fancy a SA vz NZ final. I can't belive the luck of the Sweaties though they've got through to too many Quarters. Fiji got it this year though at last.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony s
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS
England of course
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
lol. It's the same bloke who is always at the back of BBQs giving it large and wonders why everyone hates him.

'English till I die mate!'
Me too, 45 years in England , only 3 here.
Maybe in 40 years if Im alive I may shout for Oz. But maybe not, I will have to annoy the grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:25 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Whoa, easy tiger. You obviously don't know what sporting banter is.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:29 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
They defo have an easier route through and I fancy a SA vz NZ final. I can't belive the luck of the Sweaties though they've got through to too many Quarters. Fiji got it this year though at last.
The only thing stopping the Boks getting to the final is if they stuff up - or major injuries. Argentina/Fiji/Scotland do not have what it takes to beat a fully fired up Bok team. England v Australia is too close to call IMO and France have a real chance against NZ.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:36 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its an inferiority complex Hutch, they could only win the World cup by cheating, not on pure merit, its OK.
That's a bit rich considering what the AB captain McCaw gets up too. He's taken cheating to a new art form - even more so than Fitapatrick, and that's saying something.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:54 pm
Straw Man.

That's a bit rich considering what the AB captain McCaw gets up too. He's taken cheating to a new art form - even more so than Fitapatrick, and that's saying something.
Links please?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

The only thing stopping the Boks getting to the final is if they stuff up
Is that the same thing as "The only thing stopping the Boks getting to the final is if they get beat"

I was thinking the same. The only thing stopping Scotland winning the world cup is if they stuff up.

Granted the chances of them stuffing up (getting beat) are pretty high.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Me too, 45 years in England , only 3 here.
Maybe in 40 years if Im alive I may shout for Oz. But maybe not, I will have to annoy the grandchildren and great grandchildren.
I don't care if people are English, or feel English, or even try a new culture, as long as they are not crass about it. I'm talking about the fat bloke in an England top you come across sometimes. And they do exist.

Anyone who has lived in more than one place, not just Australia and not soley as a typical expat will benefit from the experiences.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:54 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, easy tiger. You obviously don't know what sporting banter is.
I once went to primary school - I think I can work it out ...

Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is that the same thing as "The only thing stopping the Boks getting to the final is if they get beat"

I was thinking the same. The only thing stopping Scotland winning the world cup is if they stuff up.

Granted the chances of them stuffing up (getting beat) are pretty high.
Granted there is a difference between stuffing up and getting beat. As England know only too well. As for the Kiwis, I believe its called choking.

It is a lottery knockout competition after all which takes place once every 4 years. Only 1 team out of about 4 or 5 can win with a few others surprising. They don't all play each other, and for example, the Greece soccer team despite being Euro holders are not the best team in Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.