AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Sep 29th 2007, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default AUS V ENG RUGBY

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS
Old Sep 29th 2007, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Australia
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

if your expecting everyone to say eng, then your on the wrong post!!!!!!
OZZIE
OZZIE
OZZIE

OI
OI
OI
Come on Wallabies!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by SKIPPI79
if your expecting everyone to say eng, then your on the wrong post!!!!!!
OZZIE
OZZIE
OZZIE

OI
OI
OI
Come on Wallabies!!!!!
that was the point of it. i dont know... DUHH!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:04 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Australia, Australia, Australia. I hope England are pulped. I watched England v's Samoa and England really were not that good. Nothing close to the team I screamed at when they beat Aus a few years ago. BRING IT ON. But guess they will probably rely on dropkicks to get their points again - just as they did last night.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:59 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Australia, Australia, Australia. I hope England are pulped. I watched England v's Samoa and England really were not that good. Nothing close to the team I screamed at when they beat Aus a few years ago. BRING IT ON. But guess they will probably rely on dropkicks to get their points again - just as they did last night.
WHAT? I seem to remember England scored a few tries last night including a brilliant full-pitch run from Sackey.

I'd like to think we have a chance against Australia, that's the attitude I'll be going into the match with anyway......

Buzzy
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
WHAT? I seem to remember England scored a few tries last night including a brilliant full-pitch run from Sackey.

I'd like to think we have a chance against Australia, that's the attitude I'll be going into the match with anyway......

Buzzy
yes we did score 4 tries and missed a few kicks actually, a couple of sitters.i really cant see england going any futher though, unless we go up a few gears.we dont have the cutting edge in the backs to worry my future home land.[next week]
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:55 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

bloody stupid question

ENGLAND !!!!

Once English always English...and proud

Lee
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:04 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
bloody stupid question

ENGLAND !!!!

Lee
Yep

Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:39 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like the aussies have a bye into the semis.

Scotland will join them there once we dump France or the Argies.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:52 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Grateful as i am to be living in Oz, i'll always support England. You just can't turncoat that quickly!

That said i can't see us winning. "Pride before a fall" is the only thing i can cling onto (the Oz papers were speculating that it could be Aus vs. Tonga..).
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brido
Looks like the aussies have a bye into the semis.

Scotland will join them there once we dump France or the Argies.
you have bob hope and no hope. the scots have less chance of winning than england in the nxt round
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
bloody stupid question

ENGLAND !!!!

Lee
calm down mad dog, i bet your one of those that turns up at the pub for big games, ie 6 nations, and shouts and bawls at the ref. not really knowing what your talking about. get back to your footy.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:37 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I'd rather get back to my Footy,Scotland are doing well at that too
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:39 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony s
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS
Australia of Course

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.