AUS V ENG RUGBY

Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:53 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUS V ENG RUGBY

Originally Posted by Urno
Grateful as i am to be living in Oz, i'll always support England. You just can't turncoat that quickly!

That said i can't see us winning. "Pride before a fall" is the only thing i can cling onto (the Oz papers were speculating that it could be Aus vs. Tonga..).
Me too. I will shout for Australia in any sport as long as they are not play England or another home nation (even Scotland Biggy )
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light

I will be supporting both teams.

If it wasn't Union, I'd cheer for Australia all the way. Maybe in a few years I'll cheer just for Australia.

I used to play Union and watched the last final in Iraq so I can't just stop cheering for them.

Interesting that most of the people cheering for Australia so far are Scottish - some things never change eh!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:27 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tony s
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS
England against Australia every time.

And it is my mission to find someone from Wales this week at work.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
England against Australia every time.

And it is my mission to find someone from Wales this week at work.
There are a few sheep sh... oops I mean Welsh on here somewhere
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:32 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
Looks like the aussies have a bye into the semis.

Scotland will join them there once we dump France or the Argies.
If the Italians had kicked that penalty on 76 minutes (I could have) you would be crying into your Haggis right now
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:43 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ex_exile
If the Italians had kicked that penalty on 76 minutes (I could have) you would be crying into your Haggis right now
IF is a very big word,If Rangers win every game in the Champions League they will win the trophy.

As much as i'd love that,it aint gonna happen.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:17 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

The English saesnegs are in for a good pummling at the hands of the mighty Aussies. Go Aussies
Old Sep 29th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by njk435
I will be supporting both teams.

If it wasn't Union, I'd cheer for Australia all the way. Maybe in a few years I'll cheer just for Australia.

I used to play Union and watched the last final in Iraq so I can't just stop cheering for them.

Interesting that most of the people cheering for Australia so far are Scottish - some things never change eh!
i agree with you entirely, i stopped playing last season, so i know what you mean.
dead on with the last comment too.....
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:12 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE SHOUTING FOR NEXT SAT. AUS OR ENG.
DECSIONS DECSIONS
Australia but not for the reasons you would expect. Being a Northern monkey I am an RL fan. So even before we thought of emigration I would barrack for whoever was playing against England in the RU with a team full of soft southern ponces full of Time Nicebutdims and Nigel Doublebarrels
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
WHAT? I seem to remember England scored a few tries last night including a brilliant full-pitch run from Sackey.

I'd like to think we have a chance against Australia, that's the attitude I'll be going into the match with anyway......

Buzzy
People are too quick to acuse England of 10man rugby. But it's a style they expected to play some of these group games. I thought the backs got quick ball against Tonga and started to sparkle.

It's time backs in England started to back themselves like down here in the South. Perry is dire, his service is so slow defending teams line up and take the English backs crash ball straight on.

Gomarsall to wear 9 from now on.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:14 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
The English saesnegs are in for a good pummling at the hands of the mighty Aussies. Go Aussies
Bloody good point. If I thought England had a cat in hells chance I might support them just to wind up thr Aussies at work but it is going to be massacre.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
IF is a very big word,If Rangers win every game in the Champions League they will win the trophy.

As much as i'd love that,it aint gonna happen.
IF your Aunt had balls she would be your Uncle.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by worzel
Australia but not for the reasons you would expect. Being a Northern monkey I am an RL fan. So even before we thought of emigration I would barrack for whoever was playing against England in the RU with a team full of soft southern ponces full of Time Nicebutdims and Nigel Doublebarrels
we are on to the north v south are we.i would sooner watch paint dry than watch R L. a few yrs back you may have your double barrelled names etc.your in a time warp and that probably explains the flat cap.

p.s your so called man of steel [farrell] cant cut it at union.end of.

i would support my country, no matter what game or code i was watching.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

calm down mad dog, i bet your one of those that turns up at the pub for big games, ie 6 nations, and shouts and bawls at the ref. not really knowing what your talking about. get back to your footy.
lol. It's the same bloke who is always at the back of BBQs giving it large and wonders why everyone hates him.

'English till I die mate!'
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

INGEEEERRLLLAAAANNDDDD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.