Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Sorted
you wont find him at the bar though
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
you wont find him at the bar though
I'll find him,what about his wee shortarse pal with the silly grin and strange accent
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I'll find him,what about his wee shortarse pal with the silly grin and strange accent
he always has one arm on the bar and his arse on the seat
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

he always has one arm on the bar and his arse on the seat
and his eyes closed
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:57 am
Just Joined

ukchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
In the words of the song:

"and then your true colours come shining through"
And what colours would they be then
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garys
Oh the fXXXing irony of someone with a free Tibet avatar siding with the Tories!.
I may have had a few to drink, but not enough to ever believe that Bernie is siding with the Tories

I would not have it any other way moneypenny. I cannot tolerate narrow minded bigots. Fortunately the majority of people who I meet do not share the one dimensional/backward ideas many on this site appear to hold.
How to win friends and influence people

cant even begin to count the amount of meets i have been to and i have never heard anyone talk about this pish!

its not a good idea to let people know yir not right in the heid the first time you meet them

i met bobby at least twice before i worked that out
Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

ukchris is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely mind boggling that you and your cohorts can ignore indeed tolerate the most blatant racism from UK Chris and yet condemn me for my politics. Read through my posts and identify anything offensive or narrow minded. I await your reply.
If you can find any mention of ANY race in my posts I will eat my visa.
You are a typical left wing apologist no wonder you have NO MATES in Australia and its proberly the reason you moved in the 1st place.
Move back to the UK do the Australians a bloody favour will you.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:01 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind silly grins and strange accents, I'm still laughing at you being called a Tory
Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Never mind silly grins and strange accents, I'm still laughing at you being called a Tory
Imagine that eh
Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:17 pm
Home and Happy

Imagine that eh
Best laugh in weeks!!! We could bring your facebook page to a standstill with a revelation like that
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely mind boggling that you and your cohorts can ignore indeed tolerate the most blatant racism from UK Chris and yet condemn me for my politics. Read through my posts and identify anything offensive or narrow minded. I await your reply.
I wasn't aware I had cohorts but nevermind. If you believe a poster has written 'blatant racism' then you report the post. I've had a read through, again, unfortunately and whilst I don't necessarily agree with much of what's been written I can't actually see 'racism'. You however are calling people who disagree with you 'one dimensional', 'backward' and 'narrow minded bigots'. This, in my opinion, is possibly counter productive to your search for 'friends'. It's also a teensy bit ironic.

You may wish to take a look at the rules of BE. 1. Personal Attacks
BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 1:32 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Best laugh in weeks!!! We could bring your facebook page to a standstill with a revelation like that
This will be a contender for next years thread of the year.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 6:10 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

If your parents always told you to be yourself, it was very bad advice.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 7:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by northernbird
This will be a contender for next years thread of the year.
can we slip it into this years so we dont have to read it again next year
Old Dec 28th 2011, 8:15 pm
Banned

garys will become famous soon enoughgarys will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ukchris
The coalition has only been in power for a couple of years or so, so how can you say they are getting rid of all these services? and they have the lib dems in partnership Have you not noticed we have more debt now because of labour than we have ever had and our children will still be paying it off when they are grown up! and where is your proof that immigrants in the Uk contribute more than they cost. Yes immigrants who enter legally contribute more than they cost no one doubts that, it the rest that turn up as refugees and then have 6 kids to each wife which in turn have 6 kids to each wife with never having a job that costs us more than they are worth to sociaty.
Seeing as no official figures are ever released regarding the benefits immigrants receive. I use my eyes, many parts of Sheffield and other towns, whole area's are taken over by "immigrants" and their descendants where 70% of them do not work. Muslim immigrants and their offspring around 90% of the women never work, they only breed. The husbands claim benefits for more than 1 wife! and never pay a penny into the system, where is the benefit of that.
If only all immigrants entered the UK via the same system we have to go through to enter Australia this would be a different country right now. but because of the liberal left we are a virtual open border to anyone who comes from the third word and says he cant find his passport and does'nt know where he is from.
You cannot see any racism in this post- are you blind are just a bigot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.