Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:06 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any 'left of centre' poms want to meet up on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by soapy©
thats it, im leaving this forum!
pen said something that two people agreed with

and if you had known thats all it would take you would have agreed a lot sooner
is that an official flounce then
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
is that an official flounce then

i should have thought about that post
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:10 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

i should have thought about that post
it's the holidays I'm sure no one will take it seriously
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, i would argue with that. im sure he has no friends on the gold coast. thats 2 more than you
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

cant even begin to count the amount of meets i have been to and i have never heard anyone talk about this pish!

its not a good idea to let people know yir not right in the heid the first time you meet them

i met bobby at least twice before i worked that out
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
it's the holidays I'm sure no one will take it seriously
lot of people will be disappointed
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:13 am
Banned

garys will become famous soon enoughgarys will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Just my narrow point of view but it seems to me that it's you that's coming across as a narrow minded one dimensional person. However it's extremely hard to judge by some short sentences on an online forum so judging anyone in this way is wrong and there is far more to people than a few sentences written on a fairly 'emotive' topic.
Absolutely mind boggling that you and your cohorts can ignore indeed tolerate the most blatant racism from UK Chris and yet condemn me for my politics. Read through my posts and identify anything offensive or narrow minded. I await your reply.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by garys
Absolutely mind boggling that you and your cohorts can ignore indeed tolerate the most blatant racism from UK Chris and yet condemn me for my politics. Read through my posts and identify anything offensive or narrow minded. I await your reply.
i will reply for her. you talk pish and that offends me at least
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:16 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

i will reply for her. you talk pish and that offends me at least
And you are the Godfather of the gold coast
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
And you are the Godfather of the gold coast
All right. This one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:20 am
FREE TIBET

All right. This one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs.
Is that cement in yer garage,and what's with the wellies
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Is that cement in yer garage,and what's with the wellies
Listen, whoever comes to you with this BE meeting, he's the traitor. Don't forget that.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:28 am
FREE TIBET

Listen, whoever comes to you with this BE meeting, he's the traitor. Don't forget that.
Just leave the gun behind the cistern in the bogs of the curry house,i'll do the rest
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Just leave the gun behind the cistern in the bogs of the curry house,i'll do the rest
remeber, its the old guy wae the paper round i want taken oot
Old Dec 28th 2011, 11:36 am
FREE TIBET

remeber, its the old guy wae the paper round i want taken oot
Sorted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.