Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:25 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Originally Posted by willmore
and remember the infamous words of marvin gaye......
"When I get that feeling, I want sexual healing"?
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:25 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Just find it hilarious that you call people dumb and uneducated and in the same breath display how dumb and uneducated you are...

Unless of course you're dyslexic it which case it's not your fault for your poor spelling.

Really? Do I? Where?

Wow that's amazing. I have never seen that before... ever.
Biatch!
Btw, can anyone advise how to stop oneself being invisible on an Internet forum?
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kmthor
iv seen this type of thing first hand and i hear anti Americanism all the time it is very common place hear. i put it down to poor education and just plain ignorance. if you try and engage any of these people in a debate they either

1. have never been out of OZ it was just what they saw on tv
2. cant put a sentence together himself but heard his mate say it
3. wants to resort to violence

if it makes you feel better if been all over the world and iv never seen such a big collection of dumb, uneducated people than those in oz.. there not all the same but stone a crows there shit load.
Can you hold off until the morning, I'd enjoy another day of debate on the subject. But if you feel the need to leave, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

P.S.

1) I've spent a fair bit of time in the USA and a few other places too (but when I look at the map, I see so much more to see).

2) You're sentence construction is hardly exemplary.

3) Not until now...
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Biatch!
Btw, can anyone advise how to stop oneself being invisible on an Internet forum?
I can see you!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:29 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Stop being so needy!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:52 am
Banned

kmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by freebo
Can you hold off until the morning, I'd enjoy another day of debate on the subject. But if you feel the need to leave, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

P.S.

1) I've spent a fair bit of time in the USA and a few other places too (but when I look at the map, I see so much more to see).

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ec0lmr.png

2) You're sentence construction is hardly exemplary.

3) Not until now...

loving this

1. yer yer anyone can fill those thinks out pictures.. freebo the explorer
2. care factor on a forum = zero
3. point proven ... calm down big boy
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:54 am
Banned

kmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant future

1. yer yer anyone can fill those thinks out pictures.. freebo the explorer
lol its getting worse i blame the keyboard...... oh and chineese perants

Last edited by kmthor; Jan 20th 2011 at 9:06 am.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:58 am
Just Joined

vikgrif is an unknown quantity at this point

new to this forum, Canadian born and lived and educated in Britain all my adult life, thinking of moving to Australia......OMG...not sure now after reading the orig post.....I have never had any probs with anyone while in Britain... seem to know I am not American...sometimes Irish ?? so have to ask myself how I will be welcomed in OZ?
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:01 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by vikgrif
new to this forum, Canadian born and lived and educated in Britain all my adult life, thinking of moving to Australia......OMG...not sure now after reading the orig post.....I have never had any probs with anyone while in Britain... seem to know I am not American...sometimes Irish ?? so have to ask myself how I will be welcomed in OZ?
Canadians are very welcome

Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:02 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vikgrif
With open arms. We love Canadians because they're not Americans.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:03 am
Banned

its a funny thing .. what iv seen is that people will be openly anti American but i think this is becuase im not american and it is assumed i wouldnt like them either.

sorry for the english please see Ms LouiseR should you need a translation
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:04 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kmthor
its a funny thing .. what iv seen is that people will be openly anti American but i think this is becuase im not american and it is assumed i wouldnt like them either.

sorry for the english please see Ms LouiseR should you need a translation
je ne comprend pas...
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:09 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
je ne comprend pas...
your French spelling isn't great either
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
je ne comprend pas...
sorry ...what

не понимаю
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
your French spelling isn't great either
yes TiddlyPom your french sucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.