Accents

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accents

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
Ok I suppose I better come clean......it's because I have been secretly stalking you for months now . It must be your way with words ....... I just find your Glaswegian verbal pish irresistible..........

I was just bored and googling all sorts of pish and your nickname was one of them.

Wendy
auch, is that all
lmao.....could happen to any of us
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 12:50 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Accents

Originally Posted by Wol
I was always being asked in the States - especially in California - which part of Australia I came from.

Once in a bank queue I was chatting to an American and he commented that I spoke really good English, and where did I learn it? (Uh??) When I said that I *was* English he seemed quite gobsmacked - I don't think he realised that English was actually a native language.......
Typical Californian.