Accents

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accents

Originally Posted by fraser
Yorkshire, Scotland same shit different bucket

Aye lad, I agree wi' yer
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:13 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were taking the P*** when i read this but your link is true to your word mate. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
I get asked if I am Irish all the time here....... and when Jim was living in Glasgow he was always getting asked if he was South African . Australian and Glaswegian are very easy accents to spot...dunno how people can get it so wrong !!

Wendy

PS

Soapy .. did you know that if you Google images for "verbal pish" the only image you get is this........

http://images.google.com.au/images?q...=Search+Images

I knew there couldn't be another one of you....thank God.....lol

PPS

I was bored...so don't ask why I was googling.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

You know the worst accent here in Australia ? An aussie trying to put on a scottish accent for an oz tv commercial. Makes me cringe and Im an aussie !!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ialibu
I suppose its because you look like a Hottentot
A what?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christinabell
You know the worst accent here in Australia ? An aussie trying to put on a scottish accent for an oz tv commercial. Makes me cringe and Im an aussie !!
that gets right on my tits that advert
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
that gets right on my tits that advert
Have you heard that advert on the radio where it is supposed to be billy connolly??
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Have you heard that advert on the radio where it is supposed to be billy connolly??
i think its the same guy !
what about the one thats meant to be james bond he sounds more irish than scottish
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

i think its the same guy !
what about the one thats meant to be james bond he sounds more irish than scottish
nope dont think ive heard that one!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

play them at there own game mate i have trouble gettin a coke they say cork wot do you want one of them for? so now i say can i have a pepsi they say we only got coke a say ill have one of them thanx its so funny and it works gud luck :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Today we were at the gold coast show and we were up at the drinks thingy and dad goes can i have a bottle of coke please? and the woman goes a what? and he goes a bottle of coke and she goes you want a bottle of carlton?
They dont really sound the same! He still has his english accent but thats not hard to understand!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry was logged in on mums! That was me just there!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:54 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I thought you were taking the P*** when i read this but your link is true to your word mate. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...glad someone appreciates it
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 12:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
lol...glad someone appreciates it
still cant think why u googled it
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:06 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky (or maybe not) to be able to change my accent to an Australian one, as and when I need to. Although, to be honest, I speak with a mixture of both when I am in OZ. I just can't help it - I hear Aussie accents and then my own starts coming out with no control what so ever.

Here in England, I have an english accent except for a few words which I always apparently sound Australian saying....

Guess, it comes from growing up in Australia
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:17 pm
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

still cant think why u googled it

Ok I suppose I better come clean......it's because I have been secretly stalking you for months now . It must be your way with words ....... I just find your Glaswegian verbal pish irresistible..........

I was just bored and googling all sorts of pish and your nickname was one of them.

Wendy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.