Accents

Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:17 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accents

Originally Posted by john_w
Yes..
condolences
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
condolences
Its OK Ive learnt to live with it
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:23 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Its OK Ive learnt to live with it
you dont do the trackies with the socks pulled over do ya?? thats sooo minging
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

you dont do the trackies with the socks pulled over do ya?? thats sooo minging
No ..your confussing scouser..with smackhead (an easy mistake to make I know)
And no ..I dont have a perm
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:33 am
Cheeky member

No ..your confussing scouser..with smackhead (an easy mistake to make I know)
And no ..I dont have a perm
pmsl...
ive seens whole familys wearing them dad,mam,kids... good for a laugh
(not on yer head anyway)
Laters kids back
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:45 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mackinnon
I bet you drive a Holden Automatic.
Whats wrong with a Holden Automatic I drive an Astra, is there a piece of car snobbery I'm not aware of

Maybe i've misunderstood, maybe it was your accent!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

After just finishing our play here in Wang (the cultural capital of the world ) Our director was accosted by one of the audience who proceeded to tell her that the play was wonderful EXCEPT for the maid who would insist on pronouncing Derbyshire wrong. Evalyn went on to explain that the woman is Irish and pronounced it correctly given her accent, but this woman from the audience wouldn't give up saying that it was a shame that she couldn't get her accent right. Evalyn then had to explain that she wasn't doing an Irish accent she actually was Irish and that her accent was perfectly right. It is sooooo funny people get on their high horse about these things.
All fun and games.
Nicky
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyP
After just finishing our play here in Wang (the cultural capital of the world ) Our director was accosted by one of the audience who proceeded to tell her that the play was wonderful EXCEPT for the maid who would insist on pronouncing Derbyshire wrong. Evalyn went on to explain that the woman is Irish and pronounced it correctly given her accent, but this woman from the audience wouldn't give up saying that it was a shame that she couldn't get her accent right. Evalyn then had to explain that she wasn't doing an Irish accent she actually was Irish and that her accent was perfectly right. It is sooooo funny people get on their high horse about these things.
All fun and games.
Nicky
really funny
i wish i could have seen her face
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

my daught just told me that she was asked if she was Irish by an Irish lady today
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
my daught just told me that she was asked if she was Irish by an Irish lady today
omg! :scared: Theres other irish people on gc??
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
omg! :scared: Theres other irish people on gc??
yeh, but they are sane
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
yeh, but they are sane
O well never mind them then!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:47 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

A few people think Im a scouser ...
that due to the hub cap collection?
Old Aug 31st 2006, 8:51 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

This is me...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...85&postcount=4
Old Sep 1st 2006, 12:28 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by seang
that due to the hub cap collection?
No,shell suits.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.