Wikiposts

First Update

Old May 27th 2013, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Update

Did you hear the news about Windsong? So happy, she'll be back snapping pics hopefully this year.
Old May 27th 2013, 6:38 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by morayeel
Did you hear the news about Windsong? So happy, she'll be back snapping pics hopefully this year.
Yes I just read the news.. how simply wonderful for her! I'm so pleased ! This is what I get for not having time to catch up on everyone's posts...lol What a simply wonderful Christmas present too...to be back in Edinburgh, to be with her long lost love, to have the pets with her.. Gosh...sounds like something out of a novel. One happy ending coming up!
Old May 27th 2013, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Yes I just read the news.. how simply wonderful for her! I'm so pleased ! This is what I get for not having time to catch up on everyone's posts...lol What a simply wonderful Christmas present too...to be back in Edinburgh, to be with her long lost love, to have the pets with her.. Gosh...sounds like something out of a novel. One happy ending coming up!

I am SO, SO lucky!!!!!!! To be able to go back home is a miracle in itself but to have him, too - that's a double miracle!!!
Old May 27th 2013, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morayeel
Indeed I will!!! Before you know it!!
Old Jun 1st 2013, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

WhoFan,

Five days without a posting from you. Very unusual. Whats up?

Cheers
Old Jun 1st 2013, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really nice

Originally Posted by cheers
WhoFan,

Cheers

She's busy walking up hill and down dale and losing tons of weight I think
Old Jun 1st 2013, 4:59 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

WhoFan,

Cheers

Hi Cheers,

Sorry love, unusual for me isn't it? Let me see, working for four of those days, the 5th day doing housework and laundry and catching up on sleep. Then the next day off on one of my 'treat me' days out.

I sometimes think people won't bother reading anymore because they're no longer 'first updates' So might have to start a blog instead..lol
Old Jun 1st 2013, 4:59 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by ElizabethK
She's busy walking up hill and down dale and losing tons of weight I think
You're not kidding...will need to invest in a set of scales just to check.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Cheers,

Sorry love, unusual for me isn't it? Let me see, working for four of those days, the 5th day doing housework and laundry and catching up on sleep. Then the next day off on one of my 'treat me' days out.

I sometimes think people won't bother reading anymore because they're no longer 'first updates' So might have to start a blog instead..lol
Ohh, it's STILL a first update You've got a year to go yet before it becomes "old hat"

And even after one year - or even two - we will STILL read it!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2013, 6:30 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by windsong
Ohh, it's STILL a first update You've got a year to go yet before it becomes "old hat"

And even after one year - or even two - we will STILL read it!!!!
Thanks love! I'm creating a blog, but it's still a work in progress.

http://mylifeinpicturesfromthestart.wordpress.com At least I've started it, and uploading all the photo's will be time consuming because it will only let me do them one at a time. At least so far. I'll do some more investigating to see if I can upload multiple photo's.. LOL
Old Jun 1st 2013, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

http://mylifeinpicturesfromthestart.wordpress.com At least I've started it, and uploading all the photo's will be time consuming because it will only let me do them one at a time. At least so far. I'll do some more investigating to see if I can upload multiple photo's.. LOL
Wow that is so interesting I can't wait for the rest.
Thanks for giving us an update of your whereabouts.

Cheers
Old Jun 1st 2013, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I'm an idiot - how do we subscribe to your blog? Love it , by the way

OK, figured it out. Made a comment and am now subscribed

Last edited by Perth; Jun 1st 2013 at 8:42 am.
Old Jun 1st 2013, 9:31 am
Yorkshire Lass

Wow that is so interesting I can't wait for the rest.
Thanks for giving us an update of your whereabouts.

Cheers

I must admit it's hard doing it from memory....I wish I'd done it from the start and then been able to write daily - whereas now I'm having to write it all down, so there's months worth of things I have to write..lol. Plus all the photo's. Hope I'm doing a good enough job with it? I was a bit slack this afternoon writing what I have so far, and think I left out bits - but not important things. I'll do better with my next entries..
Old Jun 1st 2013, 9:32 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool

OK, I'm an idiot - how do we subscribe to your blog? Love it , by the way

OK, figured it out. Made a comment and am now subscribed
Yay...you're my first.. lol Thanks love...more to be put in there tomorrow when I'm more awake to concentrate..
Old Jun 1st 2013, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Celticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond reputeCelticspirit has a reputation beyond repute

Love it already :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.