Wikiposts

First Update

Old May 8th 2013, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really nice
Default Re: First Update

Good Luck with the interview on Thursday morning

I'm sure it will be a breeze and when they learn of what a resourceful and strong willed person you are they're bound to welcome you with open arms and pay you a huge wage too

Old May 8th 2013, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

Best of Luck with your interview. You have done so well. You certainly come across in your posts as extremely intelligent, organized and resourceful and you would be a great asset to any company. Just wanted to say we are thinking of you..
Old May 8th 2013, 6:45 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ElizabethK
Good Luck with the interview on Thursday morning

I'm sure it will be a breeze and when they learn of what a resourceful and strong willed person you are they're bound to welcome you with open arms and pay you a huge wage too

Thanks love . I have my knock em dead outfit all ready lol will send update as soon as I know anything
Old May 8th 2013, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Thanks love . I have my knock em dead outfit all ready lol will send update as soon as I know anything
Old May 8th 2013, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today! Let us know how it goes!
Old May 9th 2013, 12:30 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

I start work tomorrow The interview was a breeze and so I start at the lovely time of 6.30am tomorrow morning, working a 12 hour shift, 4 days on and 4 days off! Mr G already has a shirt and jacket that I can wear, with the company logo on it.

So I came home and I told Mr G who promptly gave me a big hug We're having a celebratory dinner tonight Then we took the dogs out for a long walk and it was so windy my nose started running...

Then to top it all off Mr G asked asked me a favour. He said once I know my shift pattern, if it turns out I'm off work on the days or some of the days the guys are working..would I be willing to keep an eye on the dogs instead of them getting a pet sitter to come and take them out for half an hour. In return they'd reduce my rent. Of course I said it would be my pleasure. It's not as though I'd have to sit in all day, I can go out and run errands. Its just so that they're not by themselves all day and they don't end up paying £10 for half an hour of pet minding.

So all in all it's been a good day so far, and it's only 1.30pm
Old May 9th 2013, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

Wow WhoFan, congratulations!!!
That's great news, it just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it!
Old May 9th 2013, 12:39 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by larrabee
Wow WhoFan, congratulations!!!
That's great news, it just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it!
Thank you! it just goes to show that ANYTHING is possible.
Old May 9th 2013, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you! it just goes to show that ANYTHING is possible.
Yes, but you're making things happen. You are a credit to yourself.
Old May 9th 2013, 12:51 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

I start work tomorrow The interview was a breeze and so I start at the lovely time of 6.30am tomorrow morning, working a 12 hour shift, 4 days on and 4 days off! Mr G already has a shirt and jacket that I can wear, with the company logo on it.

So I came home and I told Mr G who promptly gave me a big hug We're having a celebratory dinner tonight Then we took the dogs out for a long walk and it was so windy my nose started running...

Then to top it all off Mr G asked asked me a favour. He said once I know my shift pattern, if it turns out I'm off work on the days or some of the days the guys are working..would I be willing to keep an eye on the dogs instead of them getting a pet sitter to come and take them out for half an hour. In return they'd reduce my rent. Of course I said it would be my pleasure. It's not as though I'd have to sit in all day, I can go out and run errands. Its just so that they're not by themselves all day and they don't end up paying £10 for half an hour of pet minding.

Congratulations! Everything has really come together for you I am so pleased. Really enjoying reading your posts, hopefully you will still have time to write when you are working.
Old May 9th 2013, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC!!! So happy for you
Old May 9th 2013, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by larrabee
Yes, but you're making things happen. You are a credit to yourself.
Old May 9th 2013, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Almo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud of

Congratulations! You've done amazingly well. Now that you'll have some money coming in think of all the trips you can plan!
Old May 9th 2013, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! So happy for you and very inspired by your "go getter" attitude!

I know you will be utterly exhausted for the first few weeks as you learn a new job and get used to the long work day etc. but long term I think its fantastic that you will do four days on and four days off, it gives you so much time for mini adventures!
Old May 9th 2013, 2:21 am
Account Closed

treasuredr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Whofan,

I've been lurking for a while following your posts with interest, sharing in your excitement and accomplishments. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you. The news about your new home and the job is just fantastic!!
I'm sure there are lots of other lurkers out there rooting for you too.
Well done and I hope life just continues to get better and better for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.