First Update

Old May 23rd 2013, 1:58 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First Update

Originally Posted by morayeel
Glad the blisters are gone and hopefully your feet will get used to the standing and wont ache too much. Good you have a weekend off and maybe get to plan a trip or just relax. Hope you get that autographed photo, very cool. Have a great weekend.
I have next weekend off, not this one unfortunately.. I'm working OT tomorrow and then off Saturday and back for the start of my new shift on Sunday. It's all go!
Old May 23rd 2013, 2:23 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Just another update. Today while I was out I ended up sponsoring two adorable guide dog pups. . I get a certificate and regular pupdates on their progress lol I couldn't resist. I'm a huge dog lover

Oh and here is a photo of my two lovely guys . Sorry for the reflection but thanks to the frame it made a bit of a reflective surface lol
Attached Thumbnails First Update-mr-g-mr-d.jpg  

Last edited by WhoFan63; May 23rd 2013 at 2:41 am.
Old May 23rd 2013, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Just another update. Today while I was out I ended up sponsoring two adorable guide dog pups. . I get a certificate and regular pupdates on their progress lol I couldn't resist. I'm a huge dog lover

Oh and here is a photo of my two lovely guys . Sorry for the reflection but thanks to the frame it made a bit of a reflective surface lol
How do you turn the picture 90 degrees?
Old May 23rd 2013, 2:29 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by cheers
How do you turn the picture 90 degrees?
I don't know why it ended up at that angle. I guess that's what I get for using my mobile to do it.. I'll see if I can fix it somehow.

Photo amended

Last edited by WhoFan63; May 23rd 2013 at 2:53 am.
Old May 23rd 2013, 3:02 am
Yorkshire Lass

Here are more photo's. I thought I'd take the chance while I have the house to myself...lol

First are my three new furry friends...next is the kitchen and lastly the conservatory.
Attached Thumbnails First Update-img_0962.jpg   First Update-img_0963.jpg   First Update-img_0964.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2013, 3:12 am

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Here are more photo's. I thought I'd take the chance while I have the house to myself...lol

First are my three new furry friends...next is the kitchen and lastly the conservatory.
It looks lovely. And look at the shine on those floors !!
Old May 23rd 2013, 3:16 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
It looks lovely. And look at the shine on those floors !!
Not bad considering there are three dogs bringing muddy footprints onto the floor... It's kept clean on a daily basis.. lol
Old May 23rd 2013, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

OMG 20 lbs in 5 weeks. How marvelous. I have been trying to lose 10 lbs for 10 years! Did you get bloodwork done at the docs? Just a reminder of the insects over here. I walked my dogs this morning, being vigilant to watch out for snakes and then my wee yorkie started hopping around frantically and she had some red ants on her biting her. Luckily there was a puddle and put her feet in it and pulled of those darned ants. The misquitos are out now too. I know midgies can be bad over there but they don't carry the west nile virus... I do hope you get some nice summer weather though.. loving all your updates.
Old May 23rd 2013, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

morayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond reputemorayeel has a reputation beyond repute

oh I just noticed all the nice pics you had posted. What a well kept house, doesn't look like there is a speck of dust. My kitchen floor is filthy LOL. my dogs drag dirt in and out all the time. They have a dog door and so come in and out and they love to dig for toads and catch lizards! Do you take turns cleaning the kitchen? Their dogs are so cute
Old May 23rd 2013, 4:38 am
Yorkshire Lass

OMG 20 lbs in 5 weeks. How marvelous. I have been trying to lose 10 lbs for 10 years! Did you get bloodwork done at the docs? Just a reminder of the insects over here. I walked my dogs this morning, being vigilant to watch out for snakes and then my wee yorkie started hopping around frantically and she had some red ants on her biting her. Luckily there was a puddle and put her feet in it and pulled of those darned ants. The misquitos are out now too. I know midgies can be bad over there but they don't carry the west nile virus... I do hope you get some nice summer weather though.. loving all your updates.

Yes that was the reason for my appointment. I wanted them to do a full blood panel on me, to check my Thyroid and my blood sugar level...hence the fasting! They said they'd call me if there was anything unusual in the results. I've seen midgies over here, but can't see why they can't be carrying some bug or other, especially with all the stagnant water that is around the place. But I must admit I'm glad not to be able to see any other creepy crawlies that I've seen when in the US..lol, so I don't envy you or the dogs. Your poor Yorkie!

I can't attribute my weight loss to anything in particular, although my metabolism must have decided to speed up a little bit once I moved back here, plus all the walking I've been doing and especially now I've started work because I don't have time to sit down and relax until my shift is over.. lol
Old May 23rd 2013, 4:42 am
Yorkshire Lass

oh I just noticed all the nice pics you had posted. What a well kept house, doesn't look like there is a speck of dust. My kitchen floor is filthy LOL. my dogs drag dirt in and out all the time. They have a dog door and so come in and out and they love to dig for toads and catch lizards! Do you take turns cleaning the kitchen? Their dogs are so cute
We don't have a dog door for that very reason..lol. Plus the dogs are so well trained that they let us know when they need to go out and if you look at the picture for the kitchen you'll see a 'baby' gate??? We shut that before we let the dogs out so that if they come back in with muddy or wet paws and leave marks everywhere, we have the chance to clean them up before letting them into the rest of the house.. They're so funny though - there's a huge beach towel on the floor near the back door and when they come in they almost seem to wipe their paws... They scratch at the towel and then sit down and wait for someone to come wipe their paws..

I usually clean up after myself in the kitchen as I go and I clean the floor after the dogs have left prints or anything like that, but usually it gets done on one of the 4 days off every week by Mr G. Of course if there's a mess I don't leave it...preferring to clean it up myself..lol That's why the kitchen is so clean - nothing has a chance to settle before it's cleaned up or washed up...

I should have said the kitchen gets a thorough cleaning every week, whether it needs it or not.
Old May 23rd 2013, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Updates

Might need more than one cuppa... Oh and at the Dr's today I got weighed again and I've lost another 10lbs So that's 20lbs total in 5 weeks.....
Steady on, I have a weak bladder You are a champ at this weight loss lark. Perhaps you need to write a book about that too...
Old May 23rd 2013, 5:33 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
Steady on, I have a weak bladder You are a champ at this weight loss lark. Perhaps you need to write a book about that too...
It would be a short book lol. Move to the UK, go walking, get a job, eat Jaffa Cakes and large cups of coffee THE END
Old May 23rd 2013, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

It would be a short book lol. Move to the UK, go walking, get a job, eat Jaffa Cakes and large cups of coffee THE END
I like it Could I substitute the jaffa cakes for chocolate digestives?
Old May 23rd 2013, 6:42 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
I like it Could I substitute the jaffa cakes for chocolate digestives?
Of course . Feel free to insert your biscuit of choice lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.