Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:54 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Michaelh
Hi All,
I have had two of the people who own townhouses in Esuri Manzana 4 have higher than normal gas bills. They both have been visited by the gas board this morning after calling the number on your Gas bill the one that ends in 750. Both have leaks one beside the meter and the other has been cut off until they dig it up.
I do not want to alarm anyone but if you are getting high gas bills please check your installation.
Turn off the gas at the general stopcock and see if you meter keeps moving.
It is better safe than sorry or having to pay bills of over 90-160€.
Te gas board are quick and efficent and will be at your home within 90 mins if there is anything wrong.

Regards
Michael
Just to give you an idea of bill prices, we live here and our 2 monthly bill is around 35 euros. So if you only use your property as a holiday home your bill should just be a fraction of that amount.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:54 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Is Absolute a store then?

Steve
Hi Steve

Absolute do property management, house furnishing, airport transfers etc, very helpful and friendly.

Regards

Mel

No, I am not a shareholder just satisfied customer.....honest !
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:04 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Just to give you an idea of bill prices, we live here and our 2 monthly bill is around 35 euros. So if you only use your property as a holiday home your bill should just be a fraction of that amount.
Hiya Sam

Thanks for that Gas comparison, gives us all an idea of what the bills should be. Cheers Michael for, yet again, valuable advice. By the way it was me (should that be "it was I" ??) who popped into your office a few days ago to thank you for your postings and your informative web site.

Whilst we were there fadesa came in and took our toilets off too although I am pleased to say ( hope I am not tempting fate) that we have not had problems since our first stay at the house last June - I am madly touching wood as I type. He only did the two upstairs as said it wasn't necessary to do the downstairs one. Hope that's right.

Anybody else in the townhouse Lomas area saddened by the mess there. Bins over-flowing with rubbish, empty rubbish enclosures with rubbish thrown in there anyway ( by townhouse residents and their furniture/equipment suppliers - tut, tut ). The gardens around the outside of all the manzana's look untidy, weeds and dead and dying plants. Such a shame. We went with our neighbours to AEA / ADA (Manola there) and complained and spoke to Paula at the Shed and our neighbour has complained in writing to Miguel at after sales.

Moan, moan

Mel
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya Sam

Thanks for that Gas comparison, gives us all an idea of what the bills should be. Cheers Michael for, yet again, valuable advice. By the way it was me (should that be "it was I" ??) who popped into your office a few days ago to thank you for your postings and your informative web site.

Whilst we were there fadesa came in and took our toilets off too although I am pleased to say ( hope I am not tempting fate) that we have not had problems since our first stay at the house last June - I am madly touching wood as I type. He only did the two upstairs as said it wasn't necessary to do the downstairs one. Hope that's right.

Anybody else in the townhouse Lomas area saddened by the mess there. Bins over-flowing with rubbish, empty rubbish enclosures with rubbish thrown in there anyway ( by townhouse residents and their furniture/equipment suppliers - tut, tut ). The gardens around the outside of all the manzana's look untidy, weeds and dead and dying plants. Such a shame. We went with our neighbours to AEA / ADA (Manola there) and complained and spoke to Paula at the Shed and our neighbour has complained in writing to Miguel at after sales.

Moan, moan

Mel
I bet Grace at number 51 was glad when you went home lol

I heard through the grapevine that another manzana was getting fed up with Ada (watch this space).

Regards the bin areas, they have now put the bins in them so things should start looking a bit tidier.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:40 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I bet not one single person replies to me or puts themselves on the map!
I got bets on two couples and one is now on. lol
So I am halfway to a win, or a third of the way to a loss. ;-))

Last edited by jdr; Jul 20th 2007 at 11:44 am.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

I'll put myself on once I find a flattering picture of myself. I could be some time! Vanity is such a curse.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:16 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hiya Sam

Moan, moan

Mel
Hi Mel,
I spoke to the townhall about it yesterday (lunchtime)and they had a gang up there this morning tidying it all up( the rubbish beside the bins). Javi from the townhall was really good.

Regards
Michael
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I'll put myself on once I find a flattering picture of myself. I could be some time! Vanity is such a curse.
Put a picture of Teddy on there
Old Jul 20th 2007, 12:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
I wouldn't worry, have you seen Pams pic!!!!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Graham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to allGraham G is a name known to all

Count me in too. I'm listed!!
Old Jul 20th 2007, 1:26 pm

I wouldn't worry, have you seen Pams pic!!!!
Thats it matey, you are ignore
Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Joe-Lorraine
I went to Ikea and bought allmy bedding and was able to get "Scottish" shaped pillows.
Lorraine
As a NATIVE Scot and workint in Furnishings, please tell me what a Scottish Pillow is!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ears332205
As a NATIVE Scot and workint in Furnishings, please tell me what a Scottish Pillow is!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhere he lays his head ? ;-))
Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Roger77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I bet Grace at number 51 was glad when you went home lol

I heard through the grapevine that another manzana was getting fed up with Ada (watch this space).

Regards the bin areas, they have now put the bins in them so things should start looking a bit tidier.
HELLO to fellow expats. Last week, the Green family finally completed on our townhouse property in Costa Esuri, Ayamonte.
We are in the process of organising utilities, furniture and so on, there are sure to be a lot of questions to follow.
Unfortunately, this week we have returned to the floods but hope to return to Ayamonte very soon.
I am trying to organise payment of the management fees. Someone in the club house told me that the original company, AEA Administration, originally employed by Fadesa are no longer working at Costa Esuri. Furthermore, that a new company called ADA Administration are management the development
The notice in my folder has AEA's contact. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct management company.
I saw ADA written here, so thought I might ask.
Roger
Old Jul 20th 2007, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Roger77
HELLO to fellow expats. Last week, the Green family finally completed on our townhouse property in Costa Esuri, Ayamonte.
We are in the process of organising utilities, furniture and so on, there are sure to be a lot of questions to follow.
Unfortunately, this week we have returned to the floods but hope to return to Ayamonte very soon.
I am trying to organise payment of the management fees. Someone in the club house told me that the original company, AEA Administration, originally employed by Fadesa are no longer working at Costa Esuri. Furthermore, that a new company called ADA Administration are management the development
The notice in my folder has AEA's contact. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct management company.
I saw ADA written here, so thought I might ask.
Roger
Hi Roger,

It all depends on what manzana you are on. Manzana 3 and 4 are with Mega Fincas, Ive no idea who 5 are with and 1,2 and 6 are with Aea/Ada. The origional contract was with Aea but all of a sudden it has changed. I have an email that was forwarded to me from someone in the apartments from Aea who say they have nothing at all to do with Costa Esuri. I dont know who signed the new contract with Ada and I find it all very dodgy. Contact your manzana president who will be able to tell you more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.