Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:20 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who else can't sell house in Uk and has visa

Originally Posted by kjj
Have had my hopes raised and then dashed and then raised again in the space of 5 days. Had an offer on the house on Saturday which we declined, they came back with a counter offer that did not quite meet our expectations but was in the ball park but by Tuesday was gone. Their buyer has pulled out as they couldn't get the mortgage they needed. Our potential buyer is coming to see us again tonight and has apparently accepted another offer so here we go again!!!
Hold on tight for the next ride !! - Good luck
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:52 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kjj
Have had my hopes raised and then dashed and then raised again in the space of 5 days. Had an offer on the house on Saturday which we declined, they came back with a counter offer that did not quite meet our expectations but was in the ball park but by Tuesday was gone. Their buyer has pulled out as they couldn't get the mortgage they needed. Our potential buyer is coming to see us again tonight and has apparently accepted another offer so here we go again!!!
Hmmm - know how this feels! Stay with it! No pain , no gain - or so they say!
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok folks ...... to all those following my (nightmarish) progress, I HOPE to be posting some pretty good news on here tomorrow Please, please, please will you keep everything crossed for me
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Ok folks ...... to all those following my (nightmarish) progress, I HOPE to be posting some pretty good news on here tomorrow Please, please, please will you keep everything crossed for me

Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Hey guys I'm just starting to follow this thread again since we now have the visa We have a viewer tonight so

Last edited by LoopyL; Aug 19th 2010 at 3:05 pm. Reason: spelling oops
Old Aug 19th 2010, 4:07 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LoopyL
Hey guys I'm just starting to follow this thread again since we now have the visa We have a viewer tonight so
All the best - Get that mop out!! The joys of selling your house.....!
Old Aug 19th 2010, 5:09 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kjj
GOOD LUCK to you all
Old Aug 19th 2010, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Hope you're all sitting down ...........

WE HAVE COMPLETED ON THE HOUSE
3rd time lucky - absolutely over the moon and off for a few cold ones!!!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Woo Hoo

So happy for you!

Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:28 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS

What a relief that must be!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Thanks you two - we are still in shock! In the end it all happened so fast! Such a relief though
Old Aug 21st 2010, 11:52 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

Hope you're all sitting down .....

Fabulous news - so pleased for you No Uk baggage now.....you can relax and enjoy now.......! Well done
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rahrah
Fabulous news - so pleased for you No Uk baggage now.....you can relax and enjoy now.......! Well done
Thank you - Now for yours ......
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:21 am
kjj
Forum Regular

kjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kjj
Well, the same buyers came back with an offer but have not been able to increase thier offer, but given that it was in the ball park and things are not predicted to get any better, we have accepted. In the hands of the solicitors now. The chain is only small and looks secure, so here's hoping that we will have exchanged before we leave on the 23rd September.
KJJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.