Whats changed

Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:30 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats changed

Originally Posted by sophia
right check this out scossie for all you ever wanted to know about chavs! Well funny site:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/culture.html

enjoy

love sophia xx
Cheers Sophia...
I had honestly never heard the word, "chav" in my life before reading this thread.
Having had a look at the link, I reckon they're the English equivalent of, "neds" in Glasgow.

Cheers... John....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie
Cheers Sophia...
I had honestly never heard the word, "chav" in my life before reading this thread.
Having had a look at the link, I reckon they're the English equivalent of, "neds" in Glasgow.

Cheers... John....
Must be a Scottish thing, I'd never heard of them either.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

little britain series one finished before xmas in oz just waiting for series 2, i caught a bit of it when i was in the uk at christmas.
everybody in the uk should watch out for kath and kim. they are showing the first series on bbc 2 in feb.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 10:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
little britain series one finished before xmas in oz just waiting for series 2, i caught a bit of it when i was in the uk at christmas.
everybody in the uk should watch out for kath and kim. they are showing the first series on bbc 2 in feb.

Hi Kath and Kim already been on one of the sky channels living i think, i never managed to sit through one of em thought it was absolute pants each to their own though.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 10:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Kath and Kim already been on one of the sky channels living i think, i never managed to sit through one of em thought it was absolute pants each to their own though.

But thats what its really like in Aus.

Kath & Kim could be Badge & HUP............or Hevs & Johanne.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:03 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
But thats what its really like in Aus.

Featuring Bordy as Sharon
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:07 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by HUP
Featuring Bordy as Sharon

OK thats it, as of tomorrow I'm on a diet.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:11 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

OK thats it, as of tomorrow I'm on a diet.
Bordys secrets to health and fitess

Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:14 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by HUP

LMAO, so thats where Hevs does her research for work.

Ive saved it to Favs, have to show Mary that one.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

lol maybe ive been deprived of good tv for to long, theres not much else on here and kath and kim came on after little britain
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:36 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
lol maybe ive been deprived of good tv for to long, theres not much else on here and kath and kim came on after little britain
Todays TV choice included "The Bill", "Rosemary & Thyme", "William & Mary" and "Parkinson" along with some of the average USA stuff.

Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:36 am
HUP
Brain Drained

You have to have seen it to appreciate the irony. Living but 10 minutes from Fountain Gate I see the funny side.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 11:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Tasmania ??
Parts of the Sunshine coast too?.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:13 am
Badge

It wouldn't be "HUP look at me, Look at me" (although I concede I have an ego the size of the Titanic) but "Mate, mate..."

which is a catchphrase of mine...which HUP likes to imitate..

Badge

Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Or Bordy and Soapy. I vote bordy gets to wear the G and have his arse hanging out of his too tight jeans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.