Whats changed

Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:36 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats changed

Originally Posted by soapy
she always was as i rmbr. but i was about 10 when i stopped reading it
My wife gets Oor Wullie & The Broons book, (alternate years), sent over by her Mum every Christmas.

In between my usual reading of, "The Collected Works Of Shakespeare, James Joyce, Tolstoy, & The Thoughts of Einstein", a have a sneaky wee look, & I can tell you, Maggie is becoming more of a fox as the years go by!!

I kid you not.......!!!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:43 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie
My wife gets Oor Wullie & The Broons book, (alternate years), sent over by her Mum every Christmas.

In between my usual reading of, "The Collected Works Of Shakespeare, James Joyce, Tolstoy, & The Thoughts of Einstein", a have a sneaky wee look, & I can tell you, Maggie is becoming more of a fox as the years go by!!

I kid you not.......!!!

I got the "Oor Wullie" this Xmas. All I need now is the rest of the "Still Game" series.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I got the "Oor Wullie" this Xmas. All I need now is the rest of the "Still Game" series.
ive got it bordy, but i cant copy it for some reason, or i would send u it mate
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy

Still Game and Chewin the fat are so funny. They both seriously crack me up. Only thing is, that since moving down south the BBC dont see fit to show these absolutely hilarious programmes. I love Little Britain as well. My fave is Dafyyd "im the only gay in the village" god it cracks me up!!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:10 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Whats changed

Originally Posted by HUP
Even more importantly
How much smaller have Creme eggs got??
well I dont recall creme eggs actually getting any smaller but they have brought out bags of mini creme eggs which are about 1 inch tall and are still filled with the same fondant stuff and wrapped in the same funky foil - I actually prefer them as you get more choc with them-yum!
Old Jan 17th 2005, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Todays TV choice included "The Bill", "Rosemary & Thyme", "William & Mary" and "Parkinson" along with some of the average USA stuff.
when you havent been here long you tend to be watching repeats of what you have seen in the uk for a while (even the american stuff)
Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:27 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
when you havent been here long you tend to be watching repeats of what you have seen in the uk for a while (even the american stuff)
Good point, but I've been here long enough for it all to be "NEW" to me

Old Jan 17th 2005, 1:39 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by HUP
Even more importantly
How much smaller have Creme eggs got??

You can get them here, they seem about the same size to me as the ones in the UK . ie. smaller than they were 5 years ago!