Whats changed

Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats changed

Originally Posted by hevs
Or Bordy and Soapy. I vote bordy gets to wear the G and have his arse hanging out of his too tight jeans
how did i get dragged into this i dont even know what your talking about. i dont get to see the telly.
oh and bordy can wear the g string over his face

scossie and bordy, u two must be a couple of snobs, not knowing wat a chav is?????
scossie your right, its just a ned
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
how did i get dragged into this i dont even know what your talking about. i dont get to see the telly.
You need to see it, or you'll never understand!!

You can get it DVD
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

You need to see it, or you'll never understand!!

You can get it DVD
sometimes i worry about u, if i never see the telly !!!!! whats the point in a DVD
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes i worry about u, if i never see the telly !!!!! whats the point in a DVD
Why don't you "see it" are you blind or something?? The point of a DVD is that you get to watch something decent without ads
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

Why don't you "see it" are you blind or something?? The point of a DVD is that you get to watch something decent without ads
Too busy hevs just too busy
once i get a telly fitted beside the pool ill get to watch it and that will give me somewhere to rest my beer
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

Too busy hevs just too busy
once i get a telly fitted beside the pool ill get to watch it and that will give me somewhere to rest my beer
oohh you've given me a great idea
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

oohh you've given me a great idea
hey thats got me thinking now. the shed backs onto the pool, so if i cut hold in the shed for the fridge and telly, stick the arse of them in the shed and i wont need to move at all
now what else could i add to the shed wall???????
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:50 am
High in the Dandenongs

hey thats got me thinking now. the shed backs onto the pool, so if i cut hold in the shed for the fridge and telly, stick the arse of them in the shed and i wont need to move at all
now what else could i add to the shed wall???????
Dunny??
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

Dunny??
oh oh, what a great idea. ill need to build a bigger shed though for mrs soapys arse hope she dont read this or im dead lol
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:53 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

scossie and bordy, u two must be a couple of snobs, not knowing wat a chav is?????
scossie your right, its just a ned
Jings tae hang, Soapy!
How can bordy & I get slagged off by a fellow Scotsman for not knowing what a chav is?
You know that they're "neds" in Scotland!
Glad to be in Oz, far away from the braindead tossers, if you ask me!?!
Jings, crivvens, & help ma boab....
BTW.... How are Wullie, Wee Eck, Fat Boab, & PC Murdoch getting on?
Are they still hingin aboot Stoorie Brae?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Scossie
Jings tae hang, Soapy!
How can bordy & I get slagged off by a fellow Scotsman for not knowing what a chav is?
You know that they're "neds" in Scotland!
Glad to be in Oz, far away from the braindead tossers, if you ask me!?!
Jings, crivvens, & help ma boab....
BTW.... How are Wullie, Wee Eck, Fat Boab, & PC Murdoch getting on?
Are they still hingin aboot Stoorie Brae?
he he , i got the broons calendar this year, im dead happy noo
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:56 am
High in the Dandenongs

oh oh, what a great idea. ill need to build a bigger shed though for mrs soapys arse hope she dont read this or im dead lol
PMSL Best get your bed in there too then!!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

PMSL Best get your bed in there too then!!
no no, if she read this it will be a sofa lol i could get a wee port hole cut out, so the kids can pass me stuff too
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:01 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

he he , i got the broons calendar this year, im dead happy noo
Have you noticed, in the past couple of years, Maggie has become a bit of a Supermodel??
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Scossie
Have you noticed, in the past couple of years, Maggie has become a bit of a Supermodel??
she always was as i rmbr. but i was about 10 when i stopped reading it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.