Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is this karma all about?

What is this karma all about?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:12 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is this karma all about?

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
Cheers...I'm off to curl up round a tree and purr the night away dreaming of sad and weak beasts that I can prey upon in the morning - actually, no ...I'll instruct my female companion to catch the prey! - a decent pig for a decent bacon sarnie in the morning - fun to wind you lot up - off to sleep now...
THIS CATS GOT CLAWS!Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Dave
You have got a case of the hahas - now bog off you peabrain
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:18 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Don
You have got a case of the hahas - now bog off you peabrain
never wound anyone up on here before Don?!
p*** off and bore everyone senseless re house prices.
haha ha
dave

Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:26 pm
Don
Banned

never wound anyone up on here before Don?!
p*** off and bore everyone senseless re house prices.
haha ha
dave
You have drunk too much now go to bed you pisshead
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:31 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Don
You have drunk too much now go to bed you pisshead
Wow! - Don calling ME a pisshead - is this the same pisshead Don that we all know and hate? For your info, at work and about to go home so not touched a drop! If only - might make this site bearable.
Thought you pissed off months ago mate! You keep coming back like a bad smell
Dave

Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! - Don calling ME a pisshead - is this the same pisshead Don that we all know and hate? For your info, at work and about to go home so not touched a drop! If only - might make this site bearable.
Dave
I have read all this thread with little amusement.....

KingOfCats2005........I see you were born 4 April 1973. Some questions for you:

(1) Being 31, do you realise how immature you come across on your posts?
My 9 year old can hold a reasoned discussion and make his points better than you appear to be able to.

(2) Are you sure you weren't born on April 1st.....would seem very appropriate for you.

I can't see anyone taking you seriously on here.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:19 pm
Don
Banned

Dave
I have been teetotal for the last 8 months and you make a fine mockery of alcoholism
Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Dave
I suspect this sad Troll has been on here before.

Seems to know lots but nothing useful to say.

Any guesses who???

G
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:02 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I suspect this sad Troll has been on here before.

Seems to know lots but nothing useful to say.

Any guesses who???

G

Hee hee I read this earlier & could of kicked myself for missing all the fun!!
Was a bit gobsmacked by his opening thread though! not what you usually read in Oz/NZ place-maybe he could of stirred the pot more in the lounge?

Donna.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by madsad
Hee hee I read this earlier & could of kicked myself for missing all the fun!!
Was a bit gobsmacked by his opening thread though! not what you usually read in Oz/NZ place-maybe he could of stirred the pot more in the lounge?

Donna.
I did suggest that he may get more action in there, he didn't seem keen though
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:28 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I did suggest that he may get more action in there, he didn't seem keen though

God!! You lot would eat him for breakfast!! Ive entered the lounge only on a few occasions & made a quick exit

Donna.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:31 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by madsad
God!! You lot would eat him for breakfast!! Ive entered the lounge only on a few occasions & made a quick exit

Donna.
Nah, it's the new Family Friendly Lounge now complete with moral guardians and a creche

I think it goes with the phases of the moon, it's all cat-fighting and bile in there at the moment ... and that's just me
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:33 pm
Cheeky

Glad he has gone actualy.......

What a WIERDO!!!!

Sorry had a few glasses of wine, prob delete this tomoorow!

Kept telling myself all the time NO!! Dont respond!! And here I am!!

Oh well! Its safe, gone now!

Cheeky!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cheeky

What a WIERDO!!!!

Cheeky!
You can't delete it if I quote you
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:37 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

What a WIERDO!!!!

Cheeky!

Don't look over your shoulder.......

D D
Old Nov 5th 2004, 8:38 pm

What a WIERDO!!!!

Cheeky!

Im surprised they havent deleted it by now

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.