British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   What is this karma all about? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/what-karma-all-about-264614/)

kingofcats2005 Nov 5th 2004 1:28 pm

What is this karma all about?

What is that all about?
You make your own luck
Get rid of the karma box...it's a load of b****y Krap...
It's one thing to ask for karma (my girlfriend made me write that) BUT TO ASK FOR IT TO ADD POINTS TO YOUR SCORE IS LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL...I'VE GOT MORE POINTS THAN YOU SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC..GROW UP AND GET A LIFE
If you want to send someone luck then do it but because you want them to have your luck not as a silly point scoring exercise!!!
Dave
Here's my karma for all of you sad enough to subscribe to this karma gathering c**p...go **** yourself

moneypenny20 Nov 5th 2004 1:30 pm

Re: What is this karma all about?

Chill mate, if you want Karma, just ask nicely ;)

Sander Nov 5th 2004 1:33 pm

Dude, I think there must be something wrong with your keyboard. Your post seems to have an awful lot of caps and *s. :rolleyes:

kingofcats2005 Nov 5th 2004 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by Sander
Dude, I think there must be something wrong with your keyboard. Your post seems to have an awful lot of caps and *s. :rolleyes:

Be careful - you don't want to be attracting bad karma...
what a load of ****ing k**p
Dave

Deadmeat Nov 5th 2004 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
What is that all about?
You make your own luck
Get rid of the karma box...it's a load of b****y Krap...
It's one thing to ask for karma (my girlfriend made me write that) BUT TO ASK FOR IT TO ADD POINTS TO YOUR SCORE IS LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL...I'VE GOT MORE POINTS THAN YOU SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC..GROW UP AND GET A LIFE
If you want to send someone luck then do it but because you want them to have your luck not as a silly point scoring exercise!!!
Dave
Here's my karma for all of you sad enough to subscribe to this karma gathering c**p...go **** yourself

I've just deleted a long and considered reply to this but I'm going to sum it up by saying "I understand". I wouldn't tar everyone that has some with the same brush though. ;)

No disrespect to anyone that has given me karma but a "ranking" system on a forum is a recipe for disaster. Every freaking post, every thread, karma this, karma that, thanks for karma, can't give you any, how many points for 6 boxes, what is karma, what is this karma all about? ;)

Just like talking about money or house prices at a dinner party, deadly dull.

moneypenny20 Nov 5th 2004 1:45 pm

Be careful - you don't want to be attracting bad karma...
what a load of ****ing k**p
Dave

Hey pussycat, what's k**p? ;)

OzTennis Nov 5th 2004 1:49 pm

Got bored fishing did we and thought a bit of trolling would brighten up your (otherwise seemingly dull) day?

OzTennis :)

Grayling Nov 5th 2004 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Got bored fishing did we and thought a bit of trolling would brighten up your (otherwise seemingly dull) day?

Thought that myself earlier OT.

G

kingofcats2005 Nov 5th 2004 1:55 pm

It seems to me , having read lots of posts on here, that if someone is a bit confrontational then they are called a troll...what do you want,a karma point? or can I give you ten...
lets alll have a group hug, send each other karma and forget all about it
hahahaha!!!!!!

Pollyana Nov 5th 2004 1:57 pm

Tee Hee :D :D

OzTennis Nov 5th 2004 2:24 pm

It seems to me , having read lots of posts on here, that if someone is a bit confrontational then they are called a troll...what do you want,a karma point? or can I give you ten...
lets alll have a group hug, send each other karma and forget all about it
hahahaha!!!!!!

I'm not looking for karma mate - after all you've got the same amount as me and I've made 57 times more posts than you (I don't want whatever it is honest). I've just noticed your posts today - the exchange rate wipes about 4% off people's savings overnight and you tell them to get a life or do something useful like go fishing. I wouldn't say you are confrontational at all, just insensitive or shallow (or without a family, or rich, or whatever) or deliberately trying to annoy people to satisfy some strange need.

Go Banana's !! Nov 5th 2004 2:31 pm

I think we have a Troll in our midst folks........ :rolleyes:

JJL family Nov 5th 2004 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Couldn't agree more............

think he should go an play with his pussy :D

lesley (jjl family)

Pollyana Nov 5th 2004 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Look out little Billy Goats Gruff, run for cover.... :D

kingofcats2005 Nov 5th 2004 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Tee Hee :D :D

Group hug everyone?! Lets celebrate the fact that you all don't have a life...Why not try and embrace the Oz lifestyle rather than desperately trying to gush and group hug on this sad and pathetic site. Oh, I love you, no I love you more - f***ing sad and pathetic! This site should be here to help people and not to confront and alienate - 5 karma points to anyone who tells me to F*** off - I'll be waiting you pathetic lonely bunch! hahaha! :zzz: