Reload this Page >

What is this karma all about?

What is this karma all about?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:28 pm
kingofcats2005

Default What is this karma all about?

What is that all about?
You make your own luck
Get rid of the karma box...it's a load of b****y Krap...
It's one thing to ask for karma (my girlfriend made me write that) BUT TO ASK FOR IT TO ADD POINTS TO YOUR SCORE IS LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL...I'VE GOT MORE POINTS THAN YOU SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC..GROW UP AND GET A LIFE
If you want to send someone luck then do it but because you want them to have your luck not as a silly point scoring exercise!!!
Dave
Here's my karma for all of you sad enough to subscribe to this karma gathering c**p...go **** yourself

Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is this karma all about?

Chill mate, if you want Karma, just ask nicely
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:33 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Dude, I think there must be something wrong with your keyboard. Your post seems to have an awful lot of caps and *s.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:42 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Sander
Dude, I think there must be something wrong with your keyboard. Your post seems to have an awful lot of caps and *s.
Be careful - you don't want to be attracting bad karma...
what a load of ****ing k**p
Dave

Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
What is that all about?
You make your own luck
Get rid of the karma box...it's a load of b****y Krap...
It's one thing to ask for karma (my girlfriend made me write that) BUT TO ASK FOR IT TO ADD POINTS TO YOUR SCORE IS LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL...I'VE GOT MORE POINTS THAN YOU SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC..GROW UP AND GET A LIFE
If you want to send someone luck then do it but because you want them to have your luck not as a silly point scoring exercise!!!
Dave
Here's my karma for all of you sad enough to subscribe to this karma gathering c**p...go **** yourself
I've just deleted a long and considered reply to this but I'm going to sum it up by saying "I understand". I wouldn't tar everyone that has some with the same brush though.

No disrespect to anyone that has given me karma but a "ranking" system on a forum is a recipe for disaster. Every freaking post, every thread, karma this, karma that, thanks for karma, can't give you any, how many points for 6 boxes, what is karma, what is this karma all about?

Just like talking about money or house prices at a dinner party, deadly dull.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful - you don't want to be attracting bad karma...
what a load of ****ing k**p
Dave

Hey pussycat, what's k**p?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Got bored fishing did we and thought a bit of trolling would brighten up your (otherwise seemingly dull) day?

OzTennis
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Got bored fishing did we and thought a bit of trolling would brighten up your (otherwise seemingly dull) day?

OzTennis
Thought that myself earlier OT.

G
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:55 pm
kingofcats2005

OzTennis
It seems to me , having read lots of posts on here, that if someone is a bit confrontational then they are called a troll...what do you want,a karma point? or can I give you ten...
lets alll have a group hug, send each other karma and forget all about it
hahahaha!!!!!!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OzTennis
Tee Hee
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to me , having read lots of posts on here, that if someone is a bit confrontational then they are called a troll...what do you want,a karma point? or can I give you ten...
lets alll have a group hug, send each other karma and forget all about it
hahahaha!!!!!!
I'm not looking for karma mate - after all you've got the same amount as me and I've made 57 times more posts than you (I don't want whatever it is honest). I've just noticed your posts today - the exchange rate wipes about 4% off people's savings overnight and you tell them to get a life or do something useful like go fishing. I wouldn't say you are confrontational at all, just insensitive or shallow (or without a family, or rich, or whatever) or deliberately trying to annoy people to satisfy some strange need.

OzTennis
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:31 pm
Go Banana's !!

I think we have a Troll in our midst folks........

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!

Couldn't agree more............

think he should go an play with his pussy

lesley (jjl family)
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Look out little Billy Goats Gruff, run for cover....
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Tee Hee
Group hug everyone?! Lets celebrate the fact that you all don't have a life...Why not try and embrace the Oz lifestyle rather than desperately trying to gush and group hug on this sad and pathetic site. Oh, I love you, no I love you more - f***ing sad and pathetic! This site should be here to help people and not to confront and alienate - 5 karma points to anyone who tells me to F*** off - I'll be waiting you pathetic lonely bunch! hahaha!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.