Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What is this karma all about?

What is this karma all about?

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is this karma all about?

Originally Posted by kingofcats2005
Group hug everyone?! Lets celebrate the fact that you all don't have a life...Why not try and embrace the Oz lifestyle rather than desperately trying to gush and group hug on this sad and pathetic site. Oh, I love you, no I love you more - f***ing sad and pathetic! This site should be here to help people and not to confront and alienate - 5 karma points to anyone who tells me to F*** off - I'll be waiting you pathetic lonely bunch! hahaha!
Can I have my reasoned argument back please and the couple of minutes that it took me to type it?

What is the King Of Cats anyway? And why do you have to wait until the New Year to be crowned ... are you not a big enough pussy already?
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Group hug everyone?! Lets celebrate the fact that you all don't have a life...Why not try and embrace the Oz lifestyle rather than desperately trying to gush and group hug on this sad and pathetic site. Oh, I love you, no I love you more - f***ing sad and pathetic! This site should be here to help people and not to confront and alienate - 5 karma points to anyone who tells me to F*** off - I'll be waiting you pathetic lonely bunch! hahaha!
lol lol..........

Are you pre menstral
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Three Billy Goats Gruff now laughing as they peer over the bridge at the little troll beneath them........
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Three Billy Goats Gruff now laughing as they peer over the bridge at the little troll beneath them........

The pre menstal was meant for the pussy
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JJL family
The pre menstal was meant for the pussy
Yeah, guessed that bit!
Pre-menstrual Troll....now that WOULD be scary!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:44 pm
Go Banana's !!

I think if he went to this http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/37/, then he would be at one with himself.......

I'm a Troll, rolly olll..........

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

i think you need help!!! just taking a look at your previous posts it appears you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about something!

most of us do start with the serious questions about migration ans then ask about the more trivial questions like, is eastenders in oz and can i get beer or english breakfast... i believe you yourself are worried that foxes biscuits or triple bars might not be available!!!!!!!!

if you don't like this 'sad pathetic site' then you've obviously got all the help and info you need from it and the people on it, so why don't you do us all a favor and take a hike...........i'll ram some karma up your a*** to send you on your way!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

group hug anyone
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debbiemc
i think you need help!!! just taking a look at your previous posts it appears you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about something!

most of us do start with the serious questions about migration ans then ask about the more trivial questions like, is eastenders in oz and can i get beer or english breakfast... i believe you yourself are worried that foxes biscuits or triple bars might not be available!!!!!!!!

if you don't like this 'sad pathetic site' then you've obviously got all the help and info you need from it and the people on it, so why don't you do us all a favor and take a hike...........i'll ram some karma up your a*** to send you on your way!!
Think you might have scared :scared: the liddle puddycat off
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

5 karma points to anyone who tells me to F*** off - I'll be waiting you pathetic lonely bunch! hahaha!

F**k off!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:53 pm
kingofcats2005

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah, guessed that bit!
Pre-menstrual Troll....now that WOULD be scary!
Just because I've had a go at your karma nonsense doesn't make me a troll does it ?- whenever you lot disagree with someone that doesn't fit into your clique then that person becomes a troll - how strange - oh and by the way, I'm a bloke therefore not suffering from pmt!!!!!!!
Let's all forget about this and have a group hug, gush about each other and give each other karma - ! ha ha - If I'm supposedly a troll then what does that make you lot then? Always was my favourite fairy story as a child - sorry, do you lot think that fairy stories are real ? - and santa claus? sorry guys, but you're in for a shock! hahaha
sorry didn't want to upset anyone but the truth will out! haha

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
F**k off!

Perhaps he/she/it has gone off to play with Jockstar. They seem to have a lot in common.

G
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by debbiemc
group hug anyone
I prefer the lotus position and going "ummmmmmmmmm" for a bit.
-----------------------------------
Three yogi hermits are doing a meditative vigil in a cave. One day there's a sound outside the cave.

Six months later, one of the yogis says, "That was a goat."

The cave is silent once again.

One year later, another yogi says, "That wasn't a goat, that was a mule."

Again, the cave falls silent.

Two years later the third yogi says, "If you two don't stop arguing, I'm leaving."
-----------------------------------
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hoi, where's me five karmas
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Grayling
Perhaps he/she/it has gone off to play with Jockstar. They seem to have a lot in common.

G

Okey maybe mid life crisis..........

Take a chill pill, and ignore the threads you dont like?

it's that simple

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.